ten: dick move

ten: dick move

Louis finds himself sitting in a booth at the 24 hour diner two hours later. He wasn't really sure why he'd agreed to meet Zayn, but he figured he might as well keep his word and show up. Louis had only been there for about five minutes, but he was already ready to call it quits and just go home. He was so emotionally drained and tired that he just wanted to be home... not waiting for Zayn to actually show up. Louis lets out a sigh as he places his chin his hands. Zayn was late, not that Louis was surprised.

Now if Zayn actually showed up... That would surprise Louis.

But Zayn had been the one who asked to meet up, so really it shouldn't surprise Louis...

"Sorry I'm late... Got caught up at my house." Zayn's voice interrupts Louis mentally cursing him. Louis looks at Zayn, a little taken aback by the bruise that covered Zayn's chin.

"What happened to your face?" Louis finds himself asking.

"Liam." Zayn says, almost like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Liam?"

"Yeah, hit me square in the jaw. I guess I deserved it though... I mean, after what I said to you yesterday."Zayn shrugs, biting his bottom lip before he looks at Louis. Louis was a little surprised, last he checked Liam hated him...

"Is that your way of apologizing?"

"I suppose? Look, what I said yesterday... I didn't mean it. I was just shocked, and I really should've just listened to what you had to say. I was a dick." Zayn says, looking at Louis sincerely. Louis wasn't really sure if he was buying this though... Zayn wasn't one to actually admit he did something wrong... Something was up.

"Okay." Louis says, obviously not accepting Zayn's apology. Zayn arches an eyebrow at that, looking at Louis strangely.

"Okay? Does that mean I'm forgiven?" Zayn asks, somewhat hopeful.

"Hell no. Do you think I'm stupid or something? I've known you for half my life, you never apologize for anything unless there's something in it for you. So why don't you spill the beans and tell me what the f uck it is you want." Louis crosses his arms over his chest, tapping his foot as he waits somewhat impatiently for Zayn to answer him. Zayn hesitates, already knowing that Louis was going to flip shit if he told him the full truth. My dad wants us to get married and if we don't, I'm cut off.

"I don't want anything from you."

"Bullshit. You seriously think I'm an idiot, don't you?" Louis looks at Zayn in pure disbelief, shaking his head as he scoffs a little. Zayn feels frozen for a moment, unable to really think.

"No... I don't think you're an idiot. I swear... It's just..." Zayn trails off, having absolutely no idea how he was going to do this. Louis was already done with the conversation, that much was obvious... Zayn needed Louis to listen to him though, he needed Louis to hear him out.

"It's just what? Use your words." Louis says condescendingly, which just made Zayn angry. Here he was trying to be nice, and Louis was being an ass. Zayn knows better than to get angry with Louis though, that was the last thing he needed right now. So Zayn takes a deep breath before closing his eyes.

"My dad found out." Zayn finds himself whispering, opening his eyes so he can look at Louis.

"Good for him, it's about time he realized his son was a complete tool."

"I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me names and listened to me." Zayn sighs, leaning back against his seat. Louis rolls his eyes at that, shaking his head a little before he returns his attention to Zayn.

"Why should I listen to you? You didn't even give me the time of day yesterday, so give me one good reason why I should."

"Look, you obviously want my help if you came to me... So I'm offering you my help in this. I'll do whatever it is you want from me."

"What's the catch?" Louis asks, trying to find out Zayn's angle. Zayn bites his bottom lip, this was the part that Louis was going to freak out about... but what choice did he have? Yaser had offered an ultimatum....

"We have to get married." Zayn whispers, looking down at his hands. Louis is stunned, completely taken aback by what Zayn had just said...

"You're joking right?" Louis' tone is one of complete disbelief... there was no way in hell that Zayn had said that... there was no way in hell.

"No, like I said... My dad found out. He gave me a choice, the choice being to either marry you and take responsibility.... or to lose everything. I'm not too happy about it either, but what choice do I have?"

"What a grand idea, Zayn. Let's get married, I know this great wedding chapel down the road." Louis says, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he glares at Zayn.

"You're not even going to consider it?"

"Give me one good reason why I should? You're a f ucking prick and I want nothing to do with you. I made a mistake in telling you." Louis shakes his head before getting ready to leave. Zayn grabs Louis' wrist, looking at him with a helpless expression.

"I know what I did was wrong, but Louis you're my only chance. If we don't get married, I lose everything..." Zayn whispers, really hoping that Louis would listen to him this time. Louis scoffs, shaking his head before shaking Zayn off of him.

"Not my problem. Should've thought about that before you got me pregnant and said it wasn't yours." Louis says, walking out of the diner. Zayn was quick to following him, grabbing his arm again in one last desperate attempt.

"I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have said the baby wasn't mine... I'm sorry." Zayn is practically pleading with Louis, completely desperate. He had never had to rely on anyone but his father, and now Louis was all he had. Louis scoffs yet again, shaking his head as he looks at Zayn.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." And then Zayn did the last thing Louis expected him to do, he kissed him. Louis was shocked at first, too shocked to react.

But as soon as he realized what was happening, the nineteen year old shoved Zayn away.

"You're a f ucking dick."

----------------------------------

I can't stop writing this story and it is becoming a serious problem lol.

I have 37154 other stories I should be updating, but they're not as fun as this one.

Oh well haha.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx