thirty-five: deja vu

"Zayn? What are you doing here?" Louis asks as he sees the older man standing on his front door step. Zayn looked terrible, like he'd been crying. Louis was a little worried to say the least, he'd never seen Zayn this emotional... not even the day he left.

"I need someone to talk to..." Zayn whispers and who was Louis to tell him to leave? The younger man steps out of the way, letting Zayn walk inside. He shuts the door behind him before looking at Zayn.

"Okay... Talk."

---------------------

"And I messed up again. I told myself that I was different, that I wouldn't hurt him like I hurt you... and I did because I was too busy trying to fix things with you. Why does everyone leave?" Zayn finishes, looking at Louis with tear filled eyes. Louis doesn't know what to say to him, more than a little surprised that Zayn was actually opening up to him.

"Zayn..."

"It's like I'm cursed or something. Every time I open up to someone in the slightest, they leave. First it was my mother, then you... and now Robbie. What am I doing wrong?" Zayn is crying now, wiping furiously at his eyes as he does.

"Zayn, I don't know why your mum left... I don't know why Robbie left... All I know is why I left and it was because I-"

"You didn't want me around the boys. I was a dick. I had a shit way of showing you that I cared. I know why you left. I know why she left, she left because of me. Robbie left because of me. You all left because of me..."

"Zayn..." Louis starts again, but Zayn interrupts him by shaking his head.

"I told myself that I'd never let anyone in after my mother left... and then... And then you came around and you made me feel something I hadn't felt for a long time, Louis. You actually made me feel like I cared about someone other than myself, and it terrified me to no end... and just when I started to convince myself that I could let you in, that I could fall in love with you... You left."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You might have left, Louis... but the feelings never did." Zayn finally whispers and then Louis does the one thing he promised himself he'd never do... He leans in towards Zayn, his lips pressing softly against the older boys. Zayn is more than shocked, but it didn't take him long to realize what was going on. He is quick to kiss Louis back, wrapping his arms around Louis and pulling him close. It had been so long since Zayn had been this close to Louis and the older missed it more than anything.

Louis pulls away, slightly gasping for air. The two boys gaze into each other's eyes for a moment before Louis is once again kissing Zayn as hard as he can. Zayn stands up from his seat at the bar, his hands finding their way down to Louis' bum. He gropes it, practically kneading the soft tissue. He smiles when Louis lets out a whine, loving the noises that Louis made.

It didn't take them long to find themselves in Louis' room, falling down onto the unmade bed. Louis was underneath Zayn, frantically working at his belt buckle. Zayn laughs at that before helping Louis, connecting their lips once again once they got the belt buckle undone. Louis practically pulls Zayn's pants down at that point and the older kicked them off. Louis' shirt was next to go, along with his pants. This left both boys with their underwear on, but that didn't last much longer either.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Zayn pulls back panting softly as he looks down at Louis. Louis was a complete mess underneath Zayn, nodding vigorously before pulling Zayn down for yet another heated kiss. Zayn didn't need to be told twice, reaching over to the discarded lube and condom on the nightstand.

---------------

When Louis wakes up the next morning, he's alone in his room but the spot in the bed next to him was still warm. The sound of the shower running echoed through his room and Louis let out a dramatic sigh. He knew who was in the shower, he knew what had happened last night.

Louis glances at the clock on the nightstand, letting out another sigh when he saw it was nearly nine... The boys were more than likely awake, which in turn meant that it was time for Louis to get up. He sits up in the bed, letting out a small hiss as a sharp pain shot up his back. He was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to get used to it. With much difficulty, Louis gets out of the bed and grabs a pair of clean boxers and pajama pants.

He walked across the hall to the twins room, a bright smile on his face as he sees both of his babies awake. He cooed down at them before carefully getting them both out of their crib. He took them down to the kitchen, setting them into the high chairs so he could feed them breakfast. The kitchen was filled with Louis cooing at the boys as he fed them.

Zayn eventually made his way downstairs, listening contently to the sounds of the boys giggling and Louis cooing.

He felt at home for some reason...

But he couldn't stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*nervous laughter*

I don't even know how half this chapter happened. Like I had the idea of Zouis hooking up eventually... but the whole "feelings" thing was just...

Yeah.

Oh well.

It is done.

Dedication goes to Neno_istheQueen

QOTC: so.... Zouis hooked up. Do you think this is going to blow up in Zayn's face?

Comment

and

Vote

Connie xx