Chapter eleven - It's Alex

Nigel:

Nigel was there again in the morning, though. The skin around his eyes had gone even more puffy and dark overnight, - as if he hadn't slept at all. He hadn't.. He was unable to for strange lose sentences in Alex voice had haunted him over the night.. It was probably a sign his illusions were coming back. And of course being sleep-deprived didn't do any good to his mental state either.

His eyes - puffy or not - were scanning the room for one person in particular. He had wanted to ask this person something all night.. and now he'd finally get the chance to. When he spotted Grace walking to the couch she'd been sitting on yesterday as well - there was no need to sit at a table because she wouldn't get any food anyway - he got up and sat down on the couch next to her, staring at her intently.

"What did you mean?" was the first thing he asked.

Alex:

Grace smiled politely and stroked a tress behind her ear so she could look Nigel in the eyes again. She was satisfied, though he had been punished quietly brutal today. She'd helped Nigel. Sort of rescued him from another punishment, and that really felt good. She had something with this guy. Maybe it was his facial expressions that took all of her interests, or just the atmosphere that floated around him? Perhaps both? She felt attracted to him, but in a blurry incomprehensible way.

Grace didn't noticed anything of her speaking utter nonsense - or at least, speaking things that she shouldn't. Of course it weren't Grace her words. Grace had never said those sentences before. The urge to speak to Nigel again was way too big for Alex, and the urge of feeling him closely again - and being able to, but not allowed to - made everything even harder. He had been so close to his destiny, his body. And in one snap of the finger, everything disappeared in blurry grey clouds.

She kept her blue, curious eyes pinned upon his, and smiled mischievous as they walked further - noticing his struggles of walking. Why was he suddenly so surprised. Why did he seemed to be so confused out of nowhere? She stroked the tip of her tongue along her lips and titled her head, not struggling at all as the guards pushed her in her room, closing the door roughly behind her. She stared out of the gratings for a moment, following Nigel who got pushed further but still stared at her as if she had said something really awkward, and she smiled again - lightly, soft. Then she disappeared in shadows.

The morning of he house awaking was cold and oppressive, with an occasional heavy raindrop falling from the low grey skies. Miranda was noisy, as always - even though her head must have still been hurting, and Sasha tried to seduce some other patients again, craving for sex, sensuality and contiguity. A guard had carried in out two tables and arranged them in the front of the house since we apparently got new dinner tables - or something.

Grace sat on her familiar couch, staring straight in front of her - since she didn't dared to move much. Her but ached, and so did her belly and her head. Her head by a headache - too lack of sleep - and her belly by too less nutrition. Her butt? Yeah, that was obvious, of course.

Nigel came toward her, completely out of nowhere, and honestly she hadn't seen him coming. She startled a bit, just from his sudden appearance, but smiled as soon as she caught his blue eyes - though they were surrounded by puffy dark circles.