GNO (girls night out)

Romans pov:
After a good...'session' which what went down will stay between me and Alicia she was asleep in a flash...maybe I was a bit too...controlling,3 months! I couldn't help it! Deans been passed out on the floor because after he came from Smackdown he was pissed about Bray coming out and interfering,I figured he thought id bailed on him but he said he knew I wasn't on the card for the night so he stayed on the game for hours like usual until he crashed. I don't even know why I'm up,it's 4 something in the morning...I felt the bed move snapping me out of thoughts, Alicia was tossing and turning mumbling something.

I out my hand on her shoulder gently shaking her. "Ali,are you okay?"

"No...don't touch me,leave me alone Seth,stop your hurting me!"

"Baby girl,wake up." I shook her again,I cMt believe it...Seth has scared her for life,mentally and physically...I'm gonna kill that son of a bitc* next time I see him.

She shot up with this nervous glare,hair was out of her poney tail,sweat going down her face,heavy breathing.

"Baby girl,it's okay,it was just a dream." I said wrapping my arms around her pulling her close.

"Please don't leave me Roman,I'm sorry for everything I've done to you,I've been stupid,ignorant,assuming and I-

"Shh,stop it,you haven't done anything wrong,baby I hate putting yourself down,everything is okay,I promise and I never plan to leave you." She's never been so,freaked out and admitting,she was clearly having a nightmare about that bit*h putting his hands on her. With my arms around her waist I pulled her to where she was I too of me where she instantly wrapped her arms around my side snuggling her head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm not leaving you ever again...that's a promise baby girl."

***********************************************
Paige Marti and Alicia were having a morning shop/outing since they were free for the day,they planned to go out later that night also,they were supposed to be dress shopping but right now Alicia was chugging down her third caramel frappé. Paige looked towards her with raised eye brows watching as she picked up her cup to take another sip which Marti grabbed before she could take a sip.

"Okay,what the heck is up with you,you take another sip and you're really gonna be out of it,what's up with you?"

"A,never touch my frappés! Second,I got no sleep last night,woke up 4 something in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep."

"Awe,did someone and Roman have a night of love making and someone di-

"Marti finish that sentence and I swear I'm shoving this straw down your throat!"

"Well pumpkin...that attitude won't make you wake up so,no more frappés,we are going to go over to shine tame limits and find a dress because we all deserve a break tonight." Grabbing her arm and pulling her up she left a tip on the table before running over to the store.

********************************************
"Alright Reigns,it's usually me in front of that TV screen starring into space,I can't sit here and watch you get paralyzed."

"Get over it,either that or we go out in public image a goal of finding Seth and beating the crap outta him and I'll probably have to be bailed outta jail for refusing to stop."

"geez I thought your hatred for him went down a bit after Mania why are you so heated now."

Throwing down the remote he turned to him trying to hold back anger but knew he would let it out not meaning to. "BECAUSE HE FREAKIN CAUSED ALICIA'S COMA! THAT SON OF A BITC* PUT HIS HANDS ON HER AND THAT'S NOT OKAY AND WHEN I SEE HIM HE'S GONNA END UP IN A COMA TWICE AS LONG AS ALICIA WAS IN!"