The Return...And The News*

The plane ride back was a long one, but it was worth it, when we finally landed and I got a text from Calum, “we’re waiting :) xoxo” “getting off the plane now xoxo” I sent back.

I walked out of the plane and was trying to fine Calum, “THERE SHE IS!”  A voice said, “JESS!” Calum was running up to me,

“CALUM!” I quickly jumped into his arms,

“I’ve missed you so much” he whispered, kissing my cheek. I pulled away from the hug, a kissed him, never wanting to let go. We heard someone cough in the background so we quickly pulled apart. 

“LUKE!” I saw him and ran up and hugged him. Apart from Calum, Luke and I were really close. Michael and Ashton were standing next to him, so I each gave them a hug as well. “Where’s mum?” I asked them,

“She just went to go and get drinks” Calum said pulling me in for another hug.

We waited there for another 10 minutes until I saw mum. “Mum!” I yelled running up to her.

“Jessy” she said. She called me Jessy sometimes, a nickname she’s had for me. I gave her a hug, before we left to go and get my bags, my hand never leaving Calum’s.

*3 months later*

It’s been 3 months since I went to London. I haven’t heard from the school so I was guessing I didn’t get the scholarship. I told my mum about it, at first she was mad, but then I talked to her about it, said that if this was really what I wanted to do with my life, this was the best way of doing it. Slowly she agreed with what I was saying.

Anyways, a few days later, I got a letter from the school. I got the scholarship. I finished reading the letter and tears quickly came down my face. I couldn’t leave Calum. I couldn’t.

I told my mum, she was happy for me.

I was just scared, how was I going to tell Calum.                                                                                       

I called up Beth one night, we were still really close. But as for Tim, since he started going out with Emily…we just stopped talking. I quickly called Beth, and she said that she will be there in 10 minutes.

10 minutes later there was a knock at the door, I ran downstairs and got it. It was Beth. We went upstairs to my bedroom, and I handed her the letter. Once she read it, she looked at me smiling. “That’s great congratulations!” she hugged me,

“Thanks” I said, giving a weak smile.

“Why aren’t you happy about this?” she asked,

“Calum” I said, she sighed before saying

“Okay, you aren’t going to like what I am about to say, but you have to hear me out okay?” she said, I looked at her, waiting for her to continue. “You’re only 16. When you’re 16, and you have a boyfriend, it never lasts forever; you’re a teenager, the high school couples never really happen. I understand if you’re angry at me, but please just hear me out”. She finished. “I’ll leave you to think about it” she got up, and walked out of the house.

She did have a point. I’m only 16. And Calum and I weren’t one of the couples that had been together for the past 2 years, we’ve been together for barley 10 months. But they were also the best 10 months of my life.

Weeks and weeks had past. And it was the start of term 4. I still had to tell Calum. I saw Calum standing talking to Luke, so I came up to him. “Meet me at the gates after school?” I asked, he looked at me with a scared look and nodded his head. The bell went so we had to go to our classes.

For the rest of the day, I was scared of Calums reaction.

And I had every right too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 parts in one night.... i really want to end this story... i'm so excited to show you how it ends.... because you know... i haven't already typed it up yet or anything.... *cough cough*.... anyways.... again let me know what you think :)- pip