2 People, 1 week*

*Calum's POV*

Walking up the next morning to the beeping of my alarm wasn't nice. But what was nice was waking up next to Jess. She turned around so her back was facing me. She brought the blankets over her head and was trying to get back to sleep.

I tried moving over to her, to get her to wake up. "Babe" I whispered placing a soft kiss on her neck, "go away" she mumbled. "Come on," I laughed, kissing her shoulder this time. She turned around so she was facing me.

"Can’t this moment last forever?" she whispered, tracing her fingers over my jaw, "if only" I mumbled, pulling her close, kissing her. We stayed like that until my mum came knocking on my door, telling us to get up.

We got up and slowly got ready to leave, kissing and hugging Jess whenever I could.

The ride to the airport was slow and quiet, mum and dad at the front, mail on one side of me and Jess on the other side. I held her hand the whole time, squeezing it whenever I felt like I was going to cry. I wasn’t just going to miss Jess; I was going to miss everyone. I know 2 weeks isn't that long, but I want my family and Jess to be there with me, supporting me, helping me get through it all.

*Jess's POV*

When we were at the airport, we grabbed some breakfast, with the rest of the boys and their family. I was sitting next to Luke while Calum was on the other side of me but went to go and get drink. "You stayed at Calum's last night?" Luke asked me winking, "Yeah I did... And no..." I laughed shaking my head. "Sure sure" he said. Luke and I are close, closer than I am with Ashton and Michael. I know how much the boys mean to Calum, I try to get along with them, it's really easy to get along with them which is good.

"Heard you're going to London soon?" Ashton said, joining in. “yeah during the holidays, there’s a photography course over there" I smiled; I've hardly talked to Ashton. We aren't that close.

"Sounds fun... For you not for Calum" he laughed, "oh god... He isn't going to stop" Luke laughed. "What do you mean?" I asked, "gate 5, for Adelaide, this is your first and final call" the voice said. We stood up, waiting for Calum to come back. He walked up to me, giving me a tight hug before we started waking over to gate 5.

Calum said good bye to his family and then came over to me. He quickly wrapped his arms around me; I quickly hugged him, holding him for the last time until he came back from the tour. He pulled away so I was looking him in the eyes. "I love you" he whispered before kissing me. I kissed him back wanting him close. We hugged again until Luke came up behind Calum saying it was time to go. I hugged each of the boys one last time, hugged Calum again "bye" i mumbled, "I’ll see soon" he tried to smile, "let me know when you land" I kissed his cheek, before watching them walking onto the plane.

5 minutes later once the tears stopped coming, we slowly left the airport.

Meeting Calums family was terrifying, but they were the nicest people. I meet them a week before Calum left, that was when Calum talked his parents into letting me stay the night, before they left for the tour.

The car ride was alright, small talk was made, but it was mainly Mali and I talking in the back.

They dropped me home; I thanked them and walked into the house.

"Hey mum, Ben" I sighed walking into the kitchen where my mum and Ben was. "Hi" "hey" mum said while looking, and Ben coming over and giving me a hug. "When are you leaving?" I ask Ben. "Tuesday".

___________________

Monday was no fun at school, all I was thinking about was Calum and Ben leaving.

Tuesday was partly better, I didn't go to school that day because I was saying bye to Ben.

When we arrived at the airport, I hugged Ben tightly, not wanting him to leave. "When will you be back?" I asked crying and hugging him. "I don't know yet, but soon" and with that we said our last byes before Ben left to go back to Melbourne.

Having 2 people leaving me in 1 week.

I just want Calum back.

______________________________________________________________________

found out the other day that 2 of my friends read my fanfic.... they make fun of me for it.... i make fun of them for reading it.... hi lisa and bec!!! 

anyways.... let me know what you think?- pip