The devil is back*

We continued walking until we got to Calums house. "Do you want me to drive you home?" he asked, "no it's okay, I feel like walking" "okay, I see you tomorrow," "bye" I said before he kissed me and walked away.

On the walk home I was just thinking... I still don't understand how I opened up to Calum so quickly. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off, 

Sarah- I've coming over in half an hour, be ready we are going out. 

I sighed putting my phone back in my pocket; I walked for another 10 minutes until I reached my house.

Once I reached my house Sarah was already there. "How long have you been waiting?" I asked walking up to her, "a minute, ready?" she asked, "Just let me get my bag" I said unlocking the front door. I quickly ran up to my bedroom, got my bag, made sure I looked okay before going back going stairs to Sarah. I jumped into the car and we drove off to a cafe nearby.

We walked in, ordered our drinks and took a seat. "So Calum?" she quickly brought him up, "what about him?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face. "Oh nothing... My little sister has a boyfriend!" she said a bit louder, "shut up" I whispered laughing. "aww... What did he do for your first date?" "He took me to the beach, we had dinner" I simply said, "oh how romantic" she laughed. After talking about Calum for a good 20 minutes, I said "I've told him everything" I said, Sarah quickly looked up at me. "You did what?" she asked, "I didn't mean to, it kind of slipped out" "how can it just slip out?" she asked angrily, I just shrugged, "he’s still here isn't he" I said, Sarah just sighed and looked back down at her drink. "Are you going to go and see dad?" she asked, "I don't know," "he gotten help you know" she explained, "so? Anyone can fall back into their old habits" I whispered. "Speaking of the devil," she whispered, I turned my head to the door, why does he have to come and make my life hell?!

Sarah and I kept our heads down, not wanting dad to come over. "Hi girls" a voice said, we slowly looked up to see dad standing there smiling at us. I saw Sarah give him an angry stare, then grabbing her bad and walking out of the shop; I just grabbed my bag and walked away as well, not even looking at him. We quickly ran out of the cafe, leaving my dad there. We just walked to the car; we got in and saw my dad walking out of the shop...with anther women... Hand in hand. I sighed, his relationships never last that long. I guess the good thing is that, the woman looks around his age, not some random chick that's 15 years younger than him like he use to do. Sarah and I looked at each-other before she started to drive. She dropped me back home, where I decided to ring Mali. "Hello?" "Hi Mali it's Jess" "oh hey Jess what's up?" "Um I was wondering if tomorrow after school we could study." "Tomorrow...?" I heard her move something around, "yeah tomorrow sounds good, at yours?" "Yep" "okay I'll see you at the normal time?" the normal time was 5, "yeah sounds good" "okay bye Jess" "bye" I hung up. I spent the rest of the day, basically doing nothing apart from lazy around the house.

The next week had been going good, all of my friends at school wanted to know how Calum and I were going, and how the date was. But offcourse everything good has got to come to an end. That end was when people started spreading rumours about Calum and me. People said that it wasn’t real, that he’s only going out with me because he felt sorry for me, that he’s only using me to get back at his ex, and things like that. But on Friday walking out of school, Calum came up behind me, kissing my cheek. “Hey beautiful” he whispered, “hi” I smiled back at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, kissing him softly. We don’t normally talk or anything at school, the year 10’s and year 11’s hang around on 2 different parts of school, but Calum always tries to talk to me when he can. “Tomorrow is your birthday” he smiled at me, pulling away from the kiss “really, is it now?”  Laughed. “Are you excited?” he asked, as we started walking to my house. “It’s another year of me getting old, how much more exciting can that get?” I sighed, “you’re 16, not 60” Calum, “you say that now, but when you are 60 you are going to be,  ‘oh I remember when I was 16 and I thought being 60 was so are away for me’” I said attempting an old person’s voice. “Oh ha ha ha” Calum sarcastically laughed. We continued walking back to my house, Calum only stayed back for about an hour until he left to go home, and he that there was something he had to do… whatever that means.