Dat cute date*

"You didn't have to do this you know" I told him, it was true, it was perfect. "But I wanted to, now come on, I'm hungry" he said taking my hand leading me over to the table.  

After eating (the best desert in my whole life), calum and I went for a walk. Sand in my toes, and believe it of not calum was holding my shoes for me. He really was the best. "So, what kind of things are you into? Apart from science that is" he said laughing at his own joke, hilarious. "photography" I told him. "Really? That's so cool." He smiled at me, I mean people have told me that they thought photography was cool and that they liked it, but with Calum it was different. He made it seem like he really was interested. "How long have you been doing it for?" "about 2 years, it's something that I really want continue with" I said smiling back at him. "I can't wait until I can see some of your photos?" he putting his arm around my waist "who says in showing you my photos" I asked him laughing "I did, we are going to take photos together on our next date" he stopped realizing what he just said "there's going to be a next date?" I asked him, spending more time with calum... I couldn't be happier. "There is if you want one, because I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed tonight, I'm just hoping we can do it again some time. If you want to that is" he said while we continued walking again. "I really like the sound of that." I really did.

We continued walking for another few minutes until we got to this little cafe. "its 10pm... Want to get a drink or go home?" he asked. It was easy to see what he wanted "let's get a drink" I said. He took my hand again and we walked inside. "what do you want?" "just a diet coke please" "diet? Really" he asked "its 10 at night, if I drink a normal coke now I'll be up until 4 in the morning" I told him laughing. " okay okay fair enough. Do you want to go and get a seat while I order?" "okay." I took a seat near the widow so you could still see the view. A few minutes later calum came back. "Ordered" he said taking a seat "I also got us some cake, hope that's okay" he continued. We sat there talking for a while having our drinks and eating cake until I noticed something out of the corner of my eye "shit" I whispered, turning my head to face the window. "Jess?" I looked at calum... He was confused. "Jess, what's going on?" "these girls from school" I told him. "who?" "the school bitches." "what do you mean Jess?" calum kept asking. "today they came up to me and were like, is it true that you are going out with calum tonight. As in yr 11 calum? So I said no, because of I said yes they would start calling me a slut, even if they've been out with guys way older than you. So now if they see me with you, who knows what they are going to do" I said quickly. Calum didn't say anything he just took my hand, intertwining our fingers, and we walked out of the cafe. "you didn't have to do that," I told him "they were making you feel uncomfortable, so I had to do that." I kissed his cheek "thank-you." We continued walking back to Calum's car, not saying anything, just listening to the waves on the beach, and the distant voices.

Once we were at Calum's car we got in and turned on the radio and were playing the music loudly,mucking around in the car.  

Once we were at my house calum got out of the car and quickly bet me to opening up my door. "thanks" "when's your birthday?" he quickly asked. "why?" "becuase I don't know when you'd birthday is." "2nd of march" I said. "that's just over a week away" "good maths calum" I joked as we walked to the door. "do you have anything planned?" "my mum wants to have a family lunch thing but I don't know" "so we can do something that night?" he ask biting his lip. And once again I died, "yeah" "okay good" once we were at my door I started looking for my key again. "I had a really good time tonight" I told him, still finding my keys "so did I" calum said. HAHA I found them. "when can I see you again, out of school that is" "well I'm studying with Mali on Sunday, if you're going to be there, I'll see you there." I told him laughing, "yeah good luck with that" he said laughing. "why?" I asked, "I'm having a few friends around" "oh okay, well looks like I'm studying at mine then" I said laughing. "no don't," he said quickly "but calum I need to study," I told him laughing. "we are just watching a few movies, and once you're done you can join...?" he asked, "okay" I told him smiling. "well I better get going now before my mum goes crazy" I told him putting the key into the lock, "thanks for tonight" I told him, turning around, "thanks for coming" he whispered leaning in. I quickly turned my head to the side so he kissed my cheek "sorry" he whispered. "no, I'm sorry" "you haven't had your first kiss have you?" he asked, shyly I shook my head. "well I'm going to make sure that your first kiss was worth the wait" he smiled kissing my forhead, "I'll see you on Sunday" he said "bye calum." He walked to the car while I went inside.

Once I was inside I went up to my room and got changed. I walked around the house seeing if mum was still awake. She wasn't. I went up to my room, quickly checking my twitter. Then turning off my light, but got a text,  

From:Cal-Cal 

Good night, thanks for tonight, it was perfect

To: Cal-Cal 

Tonight was amazing, night

I smiled as I put my phone away, it was amazing, the best night ever.  

____________________________________________________ 

Sorry for any spelling mistakes... I'm on my iPod and I wrote it at 1 in the morning...