What happens now?*

I woke up at 2am to my phone ringing, as I was sitting up to reach it Calum shuffled a bit "what is it?" he asked half asleep "its just my phone, hello?" I asked, "JESS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? IT'S 2 IN THE FRICKEN MORNING AND YOU ARENT HOME?!" my mum yelled back, "um.. I'm at a friends house, around 9 it got a freaky with the thunder so Beth picked me up and I'm at her house" I repled to my mum, "why didn't you leave a note?!" "sorry, I forgot" I mumbled into the phone "if you are not home by 10 tomorrow morning you are grounded for a month" I sighed into the phone "okay mum I will, night" I didn't give her enough time to reply before I hung up and layed back down on the bed. Calum came back over to me, holding me again. "you okay?" he asked into my shoulder "I'll be fine, I just want to sleep" I whisper back "come here then" he said holding me closer, I turned so I was facing his chest, he rubbed my back again until I fell asleep.

"Jess, wake up," I felt him kiss my nose "go away" I said half sleeply turning around. "well I suggest you get up before 10 so you won't be grounded for the next month..." Calum said kissing my nose again. "shit, what's the time?" I asked getting up quickly "9:40" he replied. "come on I'll drop you off now" he said putting a shirt on. We rushed out of the house, no one was else was up yet, which was a bit strange. "do you think you are still coming today?" Calum asked driving. "I don't know, maybe" I shrugged "let me know if you can, I'll pick you up" "okay" I smilied at him. Once we were at my house I kissed Calum on the cheek and ran to the front door. I got my key out of my pocket and opened the door, I thought I was going to find my mum yelling at me up it turned out she was still sleeping. "mum?" I asked walking into her room. "mum?" I asked again "what?" she mumbled. "just letting you know I'm home." I said walking out.

I walked into my room, got some better clothes to change into and then went to go and have a shower. By the time I was out of the shower mum was already up making herself some breakfast. "morning mum" I said walking into the kitchen "morning," "what time did you come home last night?" I asked, "about 2, I was surprised to not see you when I walked in to check in on you" she said "yeah, sorry I didn't leave a note, I just got a bit scared" I said. She sighed and then look straight at me "just leave a note if something like that happens again okay?" I nodded my head before asking "am I still going to Mali's today to study?" "yep, I'm dropping you off at 2" she said before walking into the lounge room. I walked back into my room with a text from Calum "Skype?" I grabbed my laptop onto my bed and logged onto Skype to find calum already online. I called him and waited for him to pick up... He didn't... I tried again and he still didn't pick up, I just left it and checked what time he sent that message, 10 minutes ago. I just stayed on my laptop just incase he came back. 5 minutes later his name popped up on my screen for a video call. "hey Jess" it wasn't calum, "um hi" I said confused "oh it's Ashton, remember? from the park?" "oh yeah, sorry, hi" I smilied at him, "is that Jess?" another guy walked in, "yep," ashton replied. "your calums girlfriend aren't you?" he asked I just nodded my head before asking "and you are...?" "oh sorry I'm Michael, one of calums friends" he smilied at me, "well why doesn't she just meet everyone in this room" calum said coming into the screen "well if you insist" Luke said coming up behind calum, "hey Luke" I smilied at him "hi jess" he smiled back. "okay now everyone leave" calum says pushing Michael away. everyone slowly left only leaving Calum. "sorry about that" he laughs "its okay," "how did you know Ashton?" he asked "the night I saw Luke at the park, Ashton was with him" I explained "ohh, so are you coming today?" "yeah I'll be there at 2" I said holding up two fingers "you don't want me to pick you up?" "nah it's okay, my mums dropping me off" I said. "okay well I better give these guys something to do before they kill each other" he laughs "okay I'll talk to you later" "okay, bye beautiful" he said, I waved into the camera before closing the chat. I looked over at the time and realized it was 11:30. I called up my neighbor to see if he wanted to grab some lunch. "hey Jess" "hiya Tim"Tim had been my neighbor for has long as I can remember. "whats up?" "want to go asks grab some lunch?" I asked. "yeah sure meet you at the bakery in 20?" "sure see you then" "bye" and with that I hung up and told mum my plans. I went on tumblr for 10 minutes before leaving to go to the bakery.

Walking up to the bakery I could already see Tim. "hey Timmy" I laughed hugging him "hi Jessy" he hugged back. "come on I'm hungry" I said grabbing his arm and walking into the bakery. Once I got my pasty and he got his pie we walked across to the park. "so who's this Calum guy?" he asked. "oh Calum" I smiled, even just the thought of him gave me butterflies. "he's really sweet, you have to meet him soon." "is be your boyfriend?" he laughed, I just stayed quiet. "oh is that how it is now?" he continued laughing "maybe" I blushed. Everything was going good, talking ever more one we finished eating. That was until I saw Calum out of the corner of my eye with the worst expression on his face.

*CALUMS POV* 

The boys and I decided to down to the park to have a break from band practice. We were just mucking around. I heard someone laugh really loudly and it made me make look that way. "Jess?" I whispered. I couldn't believe it... She had been my girlfriend for 2 days and she's already cheating on me. I just stood there not being able to move. She saw me and smiled. Why is she smiling at me? Now she walking over to me, but has she came closer and closer her smile slowly faded. I couldn't believe it. I thought she was perfect. I thought she was mine. "Calum" she whispered "what?" I spat at her. "I want you to meet someone" she asked. "who your boyfriend?" and with that I just walked away, I hear her calling my name but nothing could make me turn around. I thought she was mine, forever. .