Cute Couple*

I woke up the next morning, and checked the time on my phone, 10am; I unlocked my phone and went straight to the messages, “cal cal- meet at the park at 12? Xx” I smiled at the text but quickly replied, “make it 1… I’m still sleeping xx” and then closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

 I woke up to my phone ringing, “hello?” I mumbled “you’re still sleeping? Wow…” I heard someone laugh, but quickly realised it was Calum, “shit what’s the time?” “11.45”he laughed “you sleep way too much” he continued, “oh shut up” I laughed as well, “come on hurry up I want to see you” he complained like a little kid, “I see you in just over an hour, you can wait” I said, “fineeee, I’ll let you get ready, bye babe” “bye.” I hung up the phone and slowly made my way over to the shower.

Once I was ready, had a shower, breakfast and everything, I got my camera made my way down to the park.

Once I was at the park I felt two arms wrap around me, pick me up and spin me around. “Oh my god!” I scream, while also laughing. “Good to see you too” Calum said, finally putting me down, winking. He was just about to kiss me when he saw the camera. “Wow…” he whispered. “Take a photo of me” he said jumping up and down, he quickly did a pose while I took the photo. “Classy” I said, turning the camera off again. “You know it” he said finally giving me my kiss.

We walked over to the tree and just sat and talked while taking some photos. “Show me how to use it” Calum smiled at me, “okay so” I said turning the camera on, “look though there, and then you turn this” I said pointing at what he should turn, “and you should see a green light come up soon” “no… I can’t… oh wait yeah” he said, “then you pull this” I said, “then push the button?” Calum said, “Ha-ha yep… wait wrong button” I said moving his fingers to the right one. Calum pulled his eyes away from the camera so he was looking at me, “back to the camera” I said laughing, pulling my hands away, he just sighed and went back looking though the camera. “Smile” he said, but I hid my face in my hands while he took the photo. “Come on smile” he said trying to take another photo, but I still won’t show my face, “I take the photos, I’m never in them” I say taking my camera back. “Well that is going to change, I need photos of you to take with me on tour” he says leaning back against the tree, while I’m leaning my head on his shoulder. I sighed remembering that he’s leaving next week to go on tour. “I’m going to miss you” he says, kissing my forehead, “I’m going to miss you too” I say putting an arm around his stomach, hugging him tightly.

We stayed like that for a bit until we got up and got some ice-cream. “Have I told you, I’ve got some exciting news” I said taking a seat on one of the benches, he looked up at me smiling. “I’m going to London for 2 weeks in the holidays” I said smiling. For a quick second Calum’s smile dropped but quickly came back, “that’s great, just for a holiday or?” “There’s a photography course over there, it’s during the last week of the holidays and the first week back at school, so yeah” I shrugged. “That’s great, excited?” he asked, his smile was trying to stay but you could tell he wasn’t the happiest about it, I nodded my head “well yeah, but I’m going to miss you, it’s going to be easy when you’re on tour we can call and Skype almost all the time, but in London…the time zones” I said finishing my ice-cream. “Come on lets go to mine, movie time” he laughed standing up. I laughed as well as we walked over to Calum’s car, driving to his house.

Half way through the second movie I turned my head to see Calum just staring at me, “what?” I asked, “You’re so beautiful” he whispered moving closer, tucking some hair behind my ear. I tried to move my head away but he placed a hand on my cheek, he leaned in kissing me slowly. It wasn’t like a kiss I’ve with Calum before, he was softer, more caring. He licked my bottom lip, and a parted my lips slightly. Calum pulled me closer, so I was sitting on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing the space between us. A few minutes I pulled back, but Calum pulled me back, resting his forehead on mine. “I love you” he said, I didn’t know what to do… did I love him? Yes… but now way near ready enough to tell him. Once he realised what I head his eyes got bigger, “Jess?” he whispered, I looked back up so I was looking at him, “you don’t have to say it back, it’s fine, I just-“ before he could reply I kissed him again.

After watching another movie, Calum’s phone went off, “hello… yeah… now… can jess come… sure… okay… bye” he hung up, turned the TV off and stood up, holding out his hands for me to take, I took them and stood up, “come on” he said, “where are we going?” I asked, “Just organizing some things for the tour,” he said, I just nodded my head,

“Let’s go out tonight” he said once we were in the car, “where too?” I asked, “I don’t know, just some café or something, I just want to out tonight with you” he smiled, “sounds good” I smiled.

________________________________________________________________________

got up to 6,000 reads, thank you so much! and sorry its a short chapter, it was either a short chapter or don't update for the next week, i'll try and update again soon :) please rate and comment if you like it