All at Once*

*Jess’s POV*

“I need you in my arms! Please! Jess! I love you!” Calum was yelling though the phone. I hung up the phone; I couldn’t talk to Calum not now. So I rang Mali. “Jess?” Mali picked up the phone, “um yeah sorry” I laughed a bit, “are you okay, I thought you were on the phone with Calum” “I was” “oh” was all she said, “who was that? Kissing Calum” “that was Kate, do you know her?” “Yeah I do” “look jess, he was pissed off with himself on the way home from the airport. He blames himself for what happened. And as much as I see where you’re coming from, he’s my brother, for his sake, please just talk to him” “I will, I just needed to check something… I’ll talk to him… thanks… bye” I hung up the phone.

I sat in my room, thinking about whether I should go and see him; I decided it could wait until tomorrow and that I’m better off just going to sleep right now.

*bang* I slowly opened my eyes*bang* *bang* “what the…” I slowly got out of bed and looked at the time, 2:30. I looked outside to see someone throwing rocks at my window. My phone went off, “please can we talk, just come outside”. I walked to my window and opened it up, “just go home Calum” I said, “not until we’ve talked” he said, “please, 1 minute that’s all I need” he didn’t move an inch.

I grabbed my jumper, and slowly walked down stairs. I opened up the door and stood in the doorway. “What do you Calum?” I sighed folding my arms.

“We need to talk” he rushed over to me, standing really close. “Calum, its 2:30 in the morning.” “I don’t care, you need to let me talk, and I’m not leaving until I can call you mine again, please” he looked at me. Just to make it better it started to rain, this is way too much like a movie, I thought to myself. “Just come inside” I said, before he gets wet. We walked into the lounge room; I sat on the couch, still half asleep.

“It was Kate, she kissed me, I would never do anything to hurt you, I tried to move way but she had a grip on me, please, I’m sorry” he started saying, sitting next to me, “when I said I love you, I mean it, I never want to hurt you, please just give me a chance” he said moving so he was a cementer away from my face, I could feel his hot breathe on my skin. I looked into his eyes; he was scared, confused and angry all at once. “Kiss me” I whispered.

Feeling is soft lips on mine; it felt right again, he pulled me onto his lap, his hands around my waist, drawing circles on my hips. I pulled away and slowly opened my eyes, to see Calum staring right back at me. He smiled, I laughed a bit. “What’s funny?” he asked, smiling even bigger, “you’re cute” I said. “Well you’re cuter” he said, not letting me reply, kissing me again.

We stayed quiet, not waking anyone up, not leaving each other’s arms. “Talk” I whispered to him, “what about?” he asked looking down at me, “anything just talk” I said, digging my head into his chest.

I don’t know what he was saying, something about being on tour, about meeting all of his fans and things like that. I just wanted fall asleep to his voice.

I woke up the next morning in my bed, Calum left a note “falling asleep while I was telling my story, haha I’ll tell you it another time. Love you, be ready by 1.30 xoxo” I checked the time, 10:17. I had plenty of time to get ready.

By the time it was 1:30 I was partly ready, just rushing around quickly getting my bag and phone and everything. “Where are you going?” my mum asked when I came downstairs, “hanging out with Calum” I smiled. “I thought you too broke up?” she asked, “we talked” I said, “Jess you shouldn’t just easily forgive someone, not after they just cheated on you” she said sternly, “mum it’s okay, I can look out for myself, plus he didn’t cheat”  I said getting a drink. There was a knock at the door, I quickly drank my drink and rushed to the door where Calum was with some flowers. “Hi” I said, opening the door, “hey babe, I got you theses” he said handing me the flowers, “thanks I love them, I’ll be right back.” I said walking back into the kitchen, putting them in some water, “he got you flowers?” my mum asked, “no mum Santa got me these, what do you think?” I laughed, putting them in some water “young lady! You don’t give me that kind of attitude!” she suddenly snapped at me, “I deserve more respect than that!” she continues yelling. I just stand there, unsure of what to do, “you need to learn better than that, I did not bring you up that way!” she continued yelling. I felt someone take my shoulder and pull me back. Sarah was back, I turned around to see Calum in the hallway, I ran up to him and hugged him.

“Mum” Sarah said, trying to calm her down, “mum” she said again, coming closer to her, “go jess, just go” Sarah said turning to me, and then back to mum. Calum took my hand and we walked out of the room. “Are you okay?” he asked, cupping my face in his hands, “yeah I’m fine, just a bit confused” I said, trying to smile. “Come on let’s get some ice-cream, ice-cream makes everything better” he kisses me and we walked to his car.

Calum makes everything better.

________________________________________________________________

so thats like... what? 4 chapter in 2 days? so i might only update once or twice from not until the hoildays... some people are already on the hoidlays (jelious) but i still have 2 more weeks to go.... so wish me luck! 

and let me know what you think! love hearing from everyone :)- pip