You look beatuiful

As soon as I walked in the door my mum came rushing up to me "where have you been?" she asked yelling at me. "I wanted to get away from all of the screaming and yelling and arguing" I yelled back at her. "don't do that again! You had me scared to death!" she continued yelling at me when I asked her "where didn't you want me to go?" she just froze. "go to bed" she told me. "but mu-" "I said go to bed!" she said raising her voice again. I did what I was told and wen up to my room, got changed, brushed my teeth and then just went to sleep.

I woke up on Friday morning to not looking forward to the day ahead... Until I remember that today was the day that Calum was going to take me out. I got out of bed, had a shower, got changed had breakfast and then made my way to school. I was nearly at school when calum saw me and rushed over to me "hey Jess" he said "hi calum" I smiled at him. "is everything okay?" he asked me stopping. I stopped next to him and looked at him, really he just looked confused "yeah everything's fine, why? What's up?" I asked him. "well today Luke told me that he saw you out at the park and said that you were stressed out because you'd been studying for your science test, but you've already had it, and I just wanted to make sure that you were okay" he went on. "yeah I just had a lot of homework last night, nothing big" I said smiling at him walking away, but he soon catches up to me running past me saying "I'll see you tonight then" winking. I walked into home group when the 3 popular girls started calling out my name "hey Jess come here for a second will ya?" I put my books on my table and then walked over to them. "hi" I said "hey, we heard that you are going out with calum tonight" Abby the "leader" of the girls said. "um no I'm not" I lied, if they found out the truth, it wasn't going to end well. "oh okay" she said "why?" I asked them. "just because it seems like a kind of slutty thing to do don't you think? Going out with a guy that's not in your year?" truthfully that was bull that was coming out of her mouth. She's hooker up with guys in year 12 even ones in uni. "um not really" I said Turing walking away, not caring. I just wanted today to be over.

As soon as I walked in the door my mum came rushing up to me "where have you been?" she asked yelling at me.

 "I wanted to get away from all of the screaming and yelling and arguing" I yelled back at her.

 "don't do that again, otherwise you’re grounded! You had me scared to death!" she continued yelling at me when I asked her

"where didn't you want me to go?" I didn’t yell it, I just ‘stated’ it, but strangely enough, she just froze.

 "Go to bed" she told me, not even looking at me.

"but mu-"

"I said go to bed!" she said raising her voice again. I did what I was told and went up to my room, got changed, brushed my teeth and then just went to sleep.

__________

I woke up on Friday morning to not looking forward to the day ahead... Until I remember that today was the day that Calum was going to take me out. I layed in bed, smiling to the roof, until I remembed that I actally had to get out of bed to see Calum. I got my warm, tired body out of my bed, my once warm feet touching the always cold floorboards, the coldness running up my skin, until my whole body was shrivering. I had a quick shower, got ready for school, quickly grabbing an up and go and then slowly made my way to school.

I just walked though the gates when Calum walked up to me, “hey Jess” he smiled to the ground,

“hi Calum” I smiled to him. We continued walking to my locker, talking about anything and everything.

Once we got to my locker Calum whispered, “I’ll see you tonight” before kissing my cheek before turning around and walking away to his locker, before the bell went.