Panic*

On saturday I woke up at 9am... It was too early... I slowly made my way downstairs, to find my mum and Sarah downstairs talking, again. "I really do think that this is a great opuntuinty for her!" "she is my daughter and I chose what is best for her!" "just think about it please! She could just go there for 2 weeks and you both can make up your mind! This is what she wants to do for her future, atlest this way she can make a living out of it" Sarah was staring to calm down, which hopefully ment that mum would calm down aswell. I sat outside the door, listening to what they were saying until my mum whispered "fine, but are not bringing this up now, wait until the end of the term..." Sarah sighed and said "fine". I quickly ran out of the room back to my room, what did they want me to do? Where were they sending me? I started to panic...I quickly picked up my phone and called one of my friends, Beth."hello?" "beth?" I was on the verge or tears "Jess, what's wrong?" " can I come around?" "yeah, come right around" she said. I quickly got changed, brushed my teeth and was out of the house within 5 minted. Beth lived just a ten minute walk away, so I quickly made my way to he house. Beth was always the person I turned when I started to have a panic attack, weather it was other something small or big.

I knocked on the door and straight away Beth opened it, hugging me, I huged her back tightly. After staying there for a few minutes with me just crying, we made her way up to her bedroom. "what's wrong?" she asked, "they might be sending me away" I grabbed a pilliow, holing it tight. "where? When? Beth asked moving over to me, hugging me. "I don't know, I just heard mum and Sarah talking about it." "let's go down to the supermarket and get some lollies and have a girls day okay?" Beth said. I texted my mum saying I was the beths and then we made our way.

On our way back Beth asked me about calum "what was he like?" she asked giggleing. "he was really sweet. Remember the bitches at school? Well anyways we saw them, and I told calum about what happened that day, and he grabbed my hand and walked out. He said he didn't want to make me feel uncoftable. It was really nice." we continued talking about it until we got back to beths house.

10 packs of lollies and who knows how many movies later I was on my way home. I walked into my house to find it empty, there was the note of the kitchen saying "Sarah and I are out, don't mess up the house, be home around 10, here's money for food. It was about around 5 so I decided to order food a bit later. Instead I went into twitter to find had 4 new followers calum5sos, ashton5sos, luke5sos and michael5sos... I knew who they all were apart from Michael. I didn't think much of it until I went to my DM's. Calum said 5 minutes ago "Skype call?" I smilied and replied "in 5." I went to the bathroom and re-did my hair, instead of it being in a messy bun and just let it out. After I brushed my hair I grabbed my laptop and took it onto the bed. Calum was online and I clicked on his name, but he beat me to it and called me. "hey beatuiful" he said "hi" I said, still moving around getting comfortable. "haha comfy yet?" " no" I'm complained "hang on I'm moving rooms" I said getting up. "okay, where's everyone else?" he asked "I don't know, out" I shrugged sitting down on the couch "so you're home alone?" he asked smiling. I nodded my head "well you know it's going to get really dark soon, an I heard that there's going to e a thunderstorm later, and you don't want to be alone when that happens. What happens if a black out comes." he kept talking "just come around before I order food" I quickly said, shutting him up and closing Skype.  

_____________________________________________________ 

Sorry it's short... Next chapter should be up tomorrow or monday :)