CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

This is a really boring party, i've been by myself for an hour. I know i'm not very sociable,but this can't be any more awkward. I am in a little balcony at the front of this house. I'm a little mad at my friend Karla, because she said this would be an incredible party, and she would be with me all the time, but as soon as she found her old friends, she forgot about me.

As boriness is taking over me, i decide to play pacman on my iPhone. I could go to my house now, but i don't even know where we are and it's very late, so this means i'll be here for many more hours.

"pacman is a really good game" I almost fall off my chair, i was too focus on the game that i didn't notice someone is next to me.

"Sorry for scaring you, it wasn't my intension.... oh, i'm Harry" The stranger says.

"Hi...i'm Anne" I introduce myself.

"Anne, why are you here alone and playing on your phone? Why aren't you enjoying the party?"

"First: i don't know anybody in this house, only my friend Karla; and second: i don't really like parties, i prefer staying home, watching movies."

"Then why are you here?"

"Karla, my friend, said it was going to be a really cool party, but it's not my type of party, I guess..."

"You are just like Niall..." He says

"Who?"

"You haven't noticed who am I?"

"Hummmm..... Your face looks familiar to me, but I can't remember where I saw you.." I admit.

"Tv?"

"...Humm are you an actor?"

"No, well I had to, once. But my main profession is singer. Haven't you heard about One Direction?"

"Oh yeah! You are from that band! I saw a video on Youtube the other day. I like your music."

"Thanks, and aren't you a Directioner?"

"What's that?"

"A fan of One Direction...."

"Oh no. I just like your music, but it doesn'y get to the point I die over you" He chuckles.

"That was funny"

"Is true! All your fans are like crazy about you and... They really crazy.... Aren't you afraid of what they might do?"

"Not really, they are just in love wih us, but I think they respect us."

"I would be that crazy if I ever go to an Ed Sheeran concert" I comment.

"So you are a fan of him?" He asks me.

"Totally, I love all his music... He is just perfect"

" I like his music too, actually he's a good friend of mine" He proudly says. ".... And where are you from? Let me guess... NYC?" He says.

"No..."

"Hummmm.... How about Florida?"

"Nope"

".... Texas?"

"No, you'll never guess..."

"Are you from another country that is not US?"

"Yes"

"Hummm.... You're clearly not British.... oh, Canadian?"

"No"

"Ugh, I give up"