Don't go...

Sulli P.O.V

I grabbed everything in my sight and threw them away. Then I screamed out of my lungs. After a while, Vic-Unnie rushed into my room.

Victoria-" Sulli, what's happening?"

Sulli-" Unnie.. I have to go... I have to run away with Jongri..."

Victoria-" What are you talking about?"

Sulli-" I must go back to America with Jongri now... So please help me to pack our things..."

Victoria-" Ssul... What's wrong with you? .. Calm down.."

Then I broke down on the floor. I couldn't say even a word and only sobs came out of my mouths....

Sulli-" Unnie.. What should I do now...?"

Victoria-" Ssul.. Tell me what's happening.."

Sulli-"... He had known...."

Victoria-" Ssul..."

Sulli-" What should I do? He'll snatch Jongri from me soon..."

Victoria-" Ssul... No, he won't.."

Sulli-" No... He said he would take Jongri if I won't come..."

Victoria-" Did he call you..?"

Sulli-" Yes... He said to meet him at the playground.."

Victoria-" I'll go.. I'll go there, so calm down first and rest..."

Kai P.O.V

While I was sitting on the bench waiting for her, I hanged my head down and just stared at the ground. I couldn't stop thinking about Jongri, my daughter... Suddenly, a pair of foot appeared in my sight. I thought it was Sulli. But when I looked up, I was wrong. It was Victoria.

Kai-" I want to talk only with Sulli, my daughter's mom."

Victoria-" You can't. She won't come.."

Kai-" What? This is our problem, between me and your sister."

Victoria-" You can tell me what you want to talk."

Kai-" You can't answer my question."

Victoria-" Which question? Will you ask her why she lied you that she aborted?"

I just ignored her and started to leave. But her words stopped me.

Victoria-" Because she loved you. She loved you with all of her heart.... But she knew that she couldn't get your love....."

Kai-" I love her..."

Victoria-" But she can't believe it because of your revenge."

Kai-" I can understand it. But at least she should give me a chance to prove my love. If she wouldn't leave me, we can be a happy family..."

Victoria-" ..She's afraid to hurt again..."

Kai-" So you could tell me about the truth when I came here for the last time. Why didn't you explain me...?"

Victoria-" I couldn't. Because she begged me not to tell you. She wanted you to hate and forget her. So... Kai... Please just let her go... Jongri is the only one she left... If you took Jongri away from her, she can be crazy or.... even dead..."

Kai-" I can't let her go again. I just want my family back including her... Am I wrong?"

Next day###

After I had taken the shower, I heard my phone ringing. I quickly picked up the call as soon as I saw the caller.

Kai-" Hello?"