Beginning of War

Sulli P.O.V

We became close since the day when my hand was broken.The more we close,the more I love him. I can't control my heart beat anymore.He is the one who can control my heart beat.He brought me to home everyday.He said this is just because of my broken hand.If it is the truth,I don't want my hand to return back into normal.

Today is the day when the bandage of my and would be untied.We came to the hospital by his car.After this matter,he went to the soup shop again.He ordered as usual.

Sulli-"Thanks for taking care of me like that.."

Kai-"It's ok..Your hand was broken because of me..So I must take care of you.."

Sulli-"My hand is already normal now.And you don't need to blame yourself...This is not your fault..."

Then we had our dinner.

Sulli-"Boss.."

Kai-"Hmm?"

Sulli-"You don't need to bring me to my house.I can go myself from now on.."

Kai-"..Ok..."

Sulli-"May I ask you something?"

Kai-"What?"

Sulli-"...Do you have..a girlfriend...?"

He stopped eating and gazed at the soup.Ahh..Why did I ask this question...?

Sulli-"If you don't want to tell,you don't need to tell.I'm sorry..."

Kai-"---"

Then a long silence covered between us.Finally he broke the cold silence.

Kai-"I had one."

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"I had a girlfriend before..But she broke my heart.I felt the pain so much because..I loved her more than my life..."

Suddenly I felt the pain in my heart.I found the pain in his eyes. I want to heal his wounded heart if I can.I don't know who was his grilfriend.But I felt a little jealous of her.I want him to love me like he loved to her.After a while,

Kai-"By the way,you don't need to call me 'Boss'.This is so formal."

Sulli-"So What do I call you?"

Kai-"Call my name.."

Sulli-"Kai?"

Kai-"Inn."

Sulli-"But--"

Kai-"No buts.This is my command."

After eating ,we came out of the shop.

Sulli-"Go back home well."

Kai-"Inn..You too.."

Sulli-"Bye."

Kai-"See you tomorrow."

Then I headed to the bus-stop and went back home.When I arrived,I noticed that the lights of the house were already on.So I realized that Unnie came back home.I ran towards the house and saw Unnie standing in front of the house.I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Sulli-"When did you arrive?"

Victoria-"At noon."

Sulli-"I missed you."

Victoria-"Me too..By the way where were you going?"

Sulli-"Oh..Work...I'm working in a company..."

Victoria-"What? ...Do you forget you have our own company .?Why are you working at other?"

Sulli-"But I'm not interested in our work..I'm happy at my work now.."