Confession

Sulli P.O.V

After this argument,Vic-Unnie gave me up. She doesn't tell anything about Kai anymore. Today is the day when I have to resign.After having my breakfast,I went to the company by bus. When I reached in front of Kai's room. I sighed as a relief and knocked the door.

Kai-"Come in."

I opened the door and stepped into his room.

Kai-"Oh.Sulli.."

I walked towards him and placed my resignation on his table.

Kai-"What is it?"

Sulli-"Resignation."

Kai-"Aww....So are you ok with your sister now?"

Sulli-"..Yes.."

Kai-"..Good girl...You're a clever sister.Your sister'll be happy for you."

I smiled and looked at him.

Sulli-"Kai."

Kai-"Hmm?"

Sulli-"..Will you be free in this evening..?"

Kai-"Yes,why?"

Sulli-"I have something to tell you."

Kai-"Ok...Let's meet at the park near your house."

Sulli-"Yeah.When?"

Kai-"..At 7 p.m."

Sulli-"Ok...So I'm leaving.."

Kai-"Inn..."

Then I left the room and went back to my home. I grinned widely along my way eventhough the people'll think that I'm crazy.

I decided to confess my feelings to him. That's why I told him to meet. Although I know it is so embrassing for a girl,I want him to know about my feelings.

Before I went to meet him,I prepared myself to be a pretty girl in front of him. I came out from the house at 6:30. I headed to the park. As I reached,I sat at a bench and waited for him.

After a while,I felt a pair of palms covering my eyes from behind. I know it was Kai.

Sulli-"Kim Kai."

He let me go and sat beside me.

Kai-"Did you wait for me so long?"

Sulli-"No."

Kai-"What is it?"

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"You said you have something to tell me."

Sulli-"Aww....It's....Ahh..I'm hungry...At first,let's go to eat."

Kai-"What?So when'll you tell me?"

Sulli-"...After eating..."

Kai-"Ok."

Then we went to a nearest restaurant. We ordered the meat for our dinner. When our orders came,I was about to cut the meat. But Kai took my plate and cut it by his knife.

I admire his kindness....
I admire his warmth....
I admire his everything....
I can't find any fault in him....
Beacuse I love him so much....

After our dinner,we went to the Han River. We walked side by side along the river. After a while,I stopped walking and stood at the riverside. He stood beside me and looked at the night sky with stars.
I stared at his side and studied his figures. His dark eyes,his straight nose and.....his plump lips.......like me....

Sulli-"Kai.."

As soon as he turn to look at me,I held his both cheeks whith my palms. He was confused at my sudden action. I smiled at him with my brightest smile. Then I tiptoed and kissed his lips.I guessed he was too shocked at my sudden kiss.After a while,I broke the kiss and looked at the river to hide my blushing face.

Kai-"Sulli..."

Sulli-"I love you..."

Kai-"What?"

Sulli-"I love you since we met at the airport....I tried to hide my feelings..... But I can't hide anymore..."

He didn't say any words and remained silent.So I looked at him and

Sulli-"..Kai...I want to know about your feelings... Is it the same as me....?"

Kai-"....Sorry...."

Sulli-"...What do ...you ...mean...?"

Kai-"Sorry....But I don't feel the same way as you..."

After hearing his words,my knees became weak and nervous.My heart was broken into tiny pieces...But I held the pain and tears.

Kai-"..Sorry..."

Sulli-"So....why did you kiss me...?"

Kai-"...It's just.... a friendly kiss....I wanted to cheer you..."

Sulli-"So..it means you feel ...pity for me?"

Kai-"---"

Sulli-"Why?Why pity?"

Kai-"....After you had been closed in the dungeon,you looked so stressed....I felt guilty about it...So I want you to be happy as before..."

Sulli-"So...all you did to me was just because of..... you feel pity me...?"

Kai-"---"

Sulli-"Answer me!"

Kai-"....Yes..."

Then I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I let them flow down my cheeks...I walked away leaving him at there.But I could feel him followed me.

Sulli-"Stop there!"

Kai-"Sulli."

Sulli-"Don't follow me! Please let me stay alone!"

Then I walked away from him. I didn't know where should I go. My tears flowed down along my steps.
Kai is my first love....
He is my first kiss.....
I love him so much.....
So I confessed my feelings although I'm a girl.....
But I only got the pain from him....
Since I had never loved a guy,I felt the strongest pain in my life.....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo