Painful Marriage

Sulli P.O.V

1 month later×××

Our wedding finally came. Before the wedding start, I sat alone at the dressing room. I know this wedding would be different from other couples. I know we wouldn't be happy like the others. But I felt happy and excited because the person I would marry is the person whom I love the most.

By the time to start the wedding, we celebrated it like the other wedding. But we're different from them. We had to smile in front of many guests.

But actually, This was fake smile.....

The kiss we shared in front of the guests was fake kiss......

The wedding we were celebrating was based on fake marringe.....

Behind the many people,this marrige was no love. The love that they saw was fake love.....

But the fake love is only for Kai,not for me.... My love for Kai is real love.....pure love......forever love........

After wedding, I said goodbye to Unnie. But she kept crying.

Sulli-"Unnie,don't cry..."

Victoria-"Can't you stay at my house?"

Sulli-"Unnie..."

Kai-"No. She is my wife now. She has to stay with me."

I couldn't hold my tears anymore. Seeing Vic-Unnie with tear hurt me so much. I hugged Unnie tightly and cried secretly.

Sulli-"Unnie...You have Max oppa... I'll visit you often..."

Victoria-"Ssul...Stay well... Don't miss your meal.... If you feel tired, come back to me... I'll be always beside you.... You understand?"

Sulli-"Yes.... Love you, Unnie..."

Victoria-"I love you,too...."

Then I broke the hug and was about to leave with Kai. But suddenly, Unnie grabbed my hand. She looked at me with her teary eyes. After a while, Kai grabbed my other hand and dragged me into the car.....away from Unnie....

Along the way,I couldn't stop crying. But I didn't dare to look at Kai. I kept looking outside and tried not to make any sound from crying. Finally we arrived his house. This is an apartment with two bedrooms.

Kai-"You have to sleep at the guest room. But before you sleep, you have to clean it.It was a storage room before. So it is a bit dusty."

Sulli-"Yes."

Kai-"And you don't need to cook for me. I always eat outside. You have to cook only for yourself."

Then he left to his room. But before he entered his room, I stopped him.

Sulli-"Kai.."

He stopped his steps after he had heard me but he didn't look at me.

Sulli-"...Why are you so cold to me suddenly..?"

But he didn't answer my question and just went inside his room.

Kai P.O.V

Sulli-"...Why are you so cold to me suddenly...?"

I have to. Sulli. I have to be cold to you to make you hate me slowly. You shouldn't love me. If you love me, you'll suffer the pain more. At least if you hate me, the pain can be reduced. So I have to do that.

Without answering her question, I went into my room. But in my mind, I worried about Sulli if she would be ok or not. The guest room is really dusty and a bit dark at night. It has only one light in that room. I worried if she would be afraid as the last time.

But I can't be with you as the last time. ..... I can't comfort you when you feel tired and weak anymore..... I can't catch you if you fall like before.....

Now,we are close yet so far....
...... We are far yet so close......

Sulli P.O.V

When I was cleaning the room, I found a photo.This was the photo of Kai and a girl. But I couldn't see the girl face. Because the part of the girl's face was burn. But I could guess who is that girl. This girl may be Kai ex.And I noticed that he smiled brightly in the photo. I had never seen his bright smile. I kept the photo in my diary.

After cleaning the room, I took a shower. At the dinner time, I prepared for my dinner. While I was preparing,I heard the sound of a door shut. I looked at and found Kai passing the kitchen. I knew that he prepared to go outside for dinner.

Kai-"I'm going to leave for dinner."

Sulli-"Inn....Will you be late?"

Kai-"You don't need to wait for me."

Then he left and I continued my work. After having my dinner, I entered my room and walked towards the window. I looked at the sky and found it was so peaceful. But I was suffering the pain under the peaceful sky.

At 10 p.m, I heard the main door opened. So I realized that Kai returned. I opened my door a bit and peeked of him.After I had seen that he entered his room, I sighed and closed the door. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. It seems that I have to stay like a doll in the rest of my life. It seems that Kai didn't even notice the presence of me.....

This must be one part of Painful Marriage...........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo