I might fall for her

Sulli P.O.V

I cried in his chest hardly for a while hugging each other.

Kai-"Hey....Don't cry...."

Sulli-"...I'm afraid..."

Kai-"Don't worry anymore....I'm here...beside you..."

I released the hug and looked at him.He wiped my tears using his thumbs.He took my hand and

Kai-"Let's go back home."

We went back to my home.A cold silence covered on us all along the way.I just stared outside the car window.Finally,we arrived in front of the gate of my house.We went outside the car.

Kai-"Take a rest without thinking...."

Sulli-"Yes..."

Kai-"I'm leaving...."

I nodded and he left.I entered my house and found Vic Unnie walking left and right in the living room.As soon as she saw me,she ran towards me with Max oppa following behind her.

Victoria-"Ssul..Where did you go?"

Sulli-"...I was at...the company..."

Victoria-"What?Until now?"

Sulli-"Yes..."

Victoria-"Only you?"

Sulli-"...No...with the other workers..."

Victoria-"So why were you off your phone?"

Sulli-"The battery is down.."

Victoria-"You know how much I worried about you?"

Sulli-"Sorry..."

Victoria-"Are you ok?You look so pale.."

Sulli-"I'm just tired..."

Victoria-"Take a rest.."

Sulli-"Thanks,Unnie..."

I hugged her and left to my room.I laid on my bed and hugged the teddy bear which Kai gave to me.The incidient which happened earlier replayed in my mind.This is the worst nightmare of my life.But at the end of the nightmare,I remembered that Kai hugged me back at that time.

Whatever the nightmare was dark,he was the one who brought the light for me...

Kai P.O.V

When I arrived the company,I saw Sulli standing in front of the elevator as a dead person.I felt sorry for her.She seems to be frightened by the incident which happened yesterday.I waved my hand in front of her face.

Kai-"Hey..."

Sulli-"Oh...Sorry.."

Then she took my bag and we headed to my room.Before I reached to my chair,I stopped my way making her face bump into my back.

Sulli-"Ouch..."

I turned to look at her and smirked.

Kai-"What are you thinking about deeply?"

Sulli-"Sorry..."

Since the space between me and her was so small,I could see the dark circles around her eyes.I lift my hand to her face and caressed the spot where the dark circles were.She just stared at me with an blank expression.

Kai-"You didn't sleep even for an hour?"

Sulli-"...I just couldn't sleep..."

Kai-"Because of the case of yesterday?"

She quickly stepped away from me to escape from my touch.She faintly smile at me.

Sulli-"Don't worry about me...I'm ok.."

Then she left the room..I sat on the chair and leaned against the chairback.

At the lunch time,I came out from my room,I was about to tell Sulli to have lunch..But I found she was already sleeping at the table...I carried her to my room and placed her on the couch.Then I covered her with a blanket.

I learned closer to her face and studied her sleeping face.Her sleeping face is so peaceful.She is so beautiful and innocent girl.If she is not Victoria's sister,...........I might fall for her.......

I went back to my chair and covered my face with my palms.
Kim Kai...What's wrong with you...Why are you feeling poor to her?.....You shouldn't be....She is your enemy...Stop caring and thinking about her and focus on your repirsal....

Sulli P.O.V

I woke up in a familiar place and found it was Kai's room.I saw a blanket upon me.How did I reach here?

Kai-"I carried you to here."

Sulli-"Oh..Sorry...What time is it now?"

Kai-"7 at night.Everyone in the company went back home expect you,me and security guard."

Sulli-"What?Why could I sleep that long?"

Kai-"You're really a sleeping head."

Sulli-"I have to go now.Unnie may worry about me again.."

I folded the blanket and started to leave.Before I reached the door,

Kai-"I'll take you home."

Sulli-"It's ok..You don't need to.."

Kai-"I want to."

He drove the car towards my house.On the way,it was really silent until he broke the silence.

Kai-"Smile like you always smile."

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"You more suit with the smile than the broken face..."

I smile silently and felt my cheeks were already burning.We arrived in front of the gate,we went outside the car.We said goodbye and he was about to leave.

Sulli-"Kai."

As soon as he turned to look at me,I kissed his cheek quickly.Then I broke the kiss and went inside the house running away from him.I went into my room and threw myself onto the bed.I hugged the teddy bear tightly.How I wish I can be with Kai everyday like that....

Next week***

I went to downstairs to have my breakfast.While I was having the breakfast,

Victoria-"Do you have my a boyfriend now?"

I coughed a bit and Max oppa gave me a glass of water and patted my back.

Sulli-"..No.."

Victoria-"Don't try to lie me,Ssul...You looks so happy these day..."

Max-"I agree with that fact."

Sulli-"...Yes.But he is not my boyfriend...."

Victoria-"What do you mean?"

Sulli-"It's just a one-sided love...of me....."

Victoria-"Who is he?"

Sulli-"....My boss..."

Max-"What's his name?"

Sulli-"..Kim Kai..."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo