Our Baby

Kai P.O.V

While I was working in my office, the manager came in.

Kai-"Have you detected?"

Manager-" Yes. But I couldn't detect in details."

Kai-"Why?"

Manager-" She just arrived Korea with that kid last a few days ago. She hadn't laid bare the kid in public. So we can't know excetly about the kid."

Kai-" Has she married?"

Manager-"No. As the detection, she is still single. So I think that the kid can't be her daughter."

Kai-" What's the name of the kid?"

Manager-"Jongri."

Kai-" Full name?"

Manager-" Choi Jongri."

At the day to film the CF with Sulli, I went to the studio again. I saw her sitting at a couch alone. I walked towards her and sat at the same couch with her. I noticed that she moved slightly far from me.

Kai-"Why? Do you afraid that I'll eat you?"

Sulli-"---"

Kai-" I'm just kidding. If you don't want to sit with me, I'll move."

Sulli-"No. It's ok... Sit."

After a long silence, a girl brought the two cups of coffee to us. After she had left the coffee on the table, we enjoyed the each coffee. I saw a happy family ,which were father, mother and a little boy, shooting the family photo. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my heart. Unknowingly,

Kai-"If our baby were alive, he/she is just like that kid."

Sulli-" Yes?"

Kai-" Don't you miss our baby?"

Sulli-"Kai..."

Kai-"I miss our baby. I didn't know even that our baby is boy or girl."

Sulli-"Sorry...."

Kai-"Why?"

Sulli-" Sorry for your baby...."

Kai-" It's ok. I can understand you. I know that you don't want to give birth my child because of my stupidness."

Without noticing myself, a teardrop rolled down my cheek. She stared at me with her watery eyes. We exchanged our stares each other until the photographer called us.

Sulli P.O.V

After the shooting, I went towards Jongri's school. When Jongri came out of the school, I hugged her tightly. After a while,

Jongri-"Omma... I can't breathe."

Sulli-"Why?"

Jongri-"You're hugging me so tightly."

Sulli-" Oh.. Sorry.."

Jongri-" Omma... You miss appa?"

Sulli-"Hmm? Why are you asking like that?"

Jongri-" Omma always hugs me when you miss appa."

Sulli-" How do you know?"

Jongri-" Omma told me when I was little."

Sulli-" Our daughter is so intelligent...."

Jongri-" Of course. Because I'm your daughter."

Sulli-" Do you miss appa too?"

Jongri-" Inn..A bit.. When my friends told about their appas, I also wanted to talk about my appa. But sadly, I don't know anything about him. And when I miss him, I always look at the night sky..."

Sulli-" Why?"

Jongri-" You said that appa lives at the heaven."

Sulli-" Sorry...."

Jongri-"Hmm?"

Sulli-"I'm sorry... Jongri..."

Kai P.O.V

I was working at my house because today is Sunday. Suddenly, I heard the sound of the door bell. As I opened the door, I found a postman standing in front of my house. He gave me two envelopes before he had left. I opened one and found the photos of me and Sulli, which were shot at the last week.

While I was checking the photos, my phone was suddenly rang. The caller was the photographer and so I answered it.

Kai-" Hello?"

Photographer-" Boss.. Have you received the photos?"

Kai-"Oh..Yes.."

Photographer-"So please give another envelope to Sulli Choi. I'm busy so I can't give her. So please help me.."

Kai-"Ok.."

After I had ended the call, I called to Sulli.

Sulli-" Hello?"

Kai-" Sulli.. The photos just arrived to me. The photographer said to give the photos to you... So where are you now?"

Sulli-" At company.."

Kai-" Today is Sunday.. Why are you there?"

Sulli-" I have many works to finish. If you don't mind, can you come here?"

Kai-"Ok... I'll come..."

Sulli P.O.V

After I ended the call, I was continuing my works. After a while, my phone suddenly rang again. The caller was Vic- Unnie. So I answered the call and

Sulli-" Unnie?"

Victoria-" Ssul.. J-Jongri.."

Sulli-" Why? What happens to Jongri..?"

Victoria-" She was lost..."

Sulli-" What?! How?!"

Victoria-" When our car passed in front of our company, I told her that you're working there. She said she want to meet you. But I said you were busy so she can't meet you. So she was sulking because we didn't bring to you. When the car stopped at the point, she immediately got down from the car and left. We are looking for her around the company. So you, find her in the company..."

Sulli-" Ok."

As soon as I ended the call, I quickly ran out of my office and starting finding Jongri.

Kai P.O.V

Although I was waiting in front of her company, there was no figure of Sulli. I called her but she didn't pick up my call. So I decided to go to her office. When I was walking into her company, a little girl bumped onto me. And she was crying hardly...

Kai-" Hey... Why are you crying...?"

Girl-" Omma... Omma..."

Kai-" You lost way?"

She nodded her little head. I felt that I saw her somewhere.

Kai-" Uncle'll find your omma... What's her name?"

Girl-" She's--"

???-" Jongri!!"

Girl-" Omma!"

Then the girl immediately ran towards her omma. I saw the girl and her mom hugging each other and crying. I got dumbfound at my place after I saw the person who is called 'Omma' is no other than 'Sulli'.........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo