She had changed

Sulli P.O.V

Kai-"S-Sulli?"

Sulli-"---"

Kai-"When.....did you... come back?"

Sulli-"....Yesterday...."

Kai-"Sulli--"

Sulli-"I have to go now."

I didn't wait his response and headed to my car nervously. I drove my car to Jongri's school. While I was driving, I felt so nervous. I was afraid of something. Seeing him unexpectly made me scared. I stopped my car because the point showed the red light. I could concentrate on nothing. My mind was in frightening.

I'm afraid of that him...
I'm afraid that he'll find out Jongri...
I'm afraid that he'll separate the two of us...

My mind was abstracted until I heard the sound of hoots. So I realized that the point was already green. I drove to Jongri's school. When I turned the car into the street, a mortorbike suddenly came out of the street. My foot immediately pressed the break, but unfortunately, my forehead hit the border of the window. The blood flowed down along my temple with my tears. I grabbed my phone and called Vic-Unnie.

Victoria-"Hello?"

Sulli-"Unnie... Please fetch Jongri from her school instead of me."

Victoria-"Why?"

Sulli-"I have a meeting."

Victoria-"Ok... What's wrong with your voice?"

Sulli-"Nothing.. Please help me about Jongri..."

Victoria-"Ok... "

As soon as I ended the call, I drove to the Han River. I stopped at the river-side and got down from the car. Then I sat at a bench and started crying again.

Why can't I still take my fragile figure away....?
Why can't I be a tough and strong mother for Jongri....?
The reason why I left to America was to change my life...
I can't be weak like that anymore...
I had changed......
Sulli Choi had changed since last 4 years....

When I arrived back my home, Unnie was shocked after she had seen my condition.

Victoria-"Sulli.... What happened? What's wrong with your forehead?"

Sulli-"I slipped when I came out from the restroom."

Victoria-"What?... Follow me... I'll put some medicine..."

Sulli-"Unnie.. Jongri?"

Victoria-"She is sleeping at her room."

Sulli-"Her room?"

Victoria-"Yes.. I prepared a room for her since last month."

Sulli-"Did she look for me."

Victoria-"Of course. She's so stubbron like you... She kept crying while looking for you. But finally after she had tired, she fell asleep."

After Unnie had healed my wound, I went to upstiars and headed to Jongri's new room. The room is full of pink and white and girly things. I sat beside the sleeping Jongri and caressed her hair. Unknowingly, I shed the tears again.

Flashback....

When I was cleaning my room, I felt a bit pain in my pot-belly. The pain was stronger slowly. The sweat flowed from my forehead non-stop. I dropped on the floor holding my belly.Then I dragged myself to my phone. I looked for 'Luhan oppa' in my contacts and pressed the 'call' word. After a few second, he picked up my call.

Luhan- "Hello?"

Sulli-"O-Oppa.."

Luhan-"Sulli. What's going on?!"