Our Peaceful World

Kai P.O.V

After I had cured her injuries, I laid her on my bed. I sat beside the bed and waited her to sleep. I tuck her hair behind her ear and patted her head. I stared at her face and found her closed eyes were puffy. It was too obvious that she cried alot. Why couldn't I notice that?

Sulli...You had very tired....You had cried alot because of me... I try not to cry again because of me.... I love you.... I can't lose you.... You could create a white love between our war... I won't leave you forever.... I will be your side whatever......

When I thought that she was already sleeping, I stood up and was about to leave. But I felt a hand holding around my wrist. I looked at Sulli because I knew that it was her hand. But she still closed her eyes holding my hand.

Kai-"Haven't you slept yet?"

Sulli-"...Don't go...."

Kai-"Hmm?"

Sulli-"Please stay beside me until I fall asleep..."

Kai-"..Ok..."

So I sat beside her again. But she didn't let go of my hand. After a long silence,

Sulli-"Kai..."

Kai-"Hmm?"

Sulli-"Is this dream?"

Kai-"What is this?"

Sulli-"Now.."

Kai-"No...It is real...not dream..."

Sulli-"You said you love me?"

Kai-"Right."

Sulli-"Is it also because you pity me?"

Kai-"No...I said that words because of only one reason..This is because I really love you....I love you...Sulli...."

After she heard my words, she smiled faintly without opening her eyes. When she was sleeping, I cleaned the mess in my room. Then I laid beside her and cuddled her around her waist.

Sulli P.O.V

When I was awake, I saw Kai sleeping soundly beside me, I glanced at the clock and found it was already 8 a.m. I had to wake Kai up because he had to go at 9 a.m. So I changed my position into sitting position and shaked his shoulder to wake up.

Sulli-"Kai....Wake up...."

Kai-"Why..?"

Sulli-"It is alreay 8 in the morning. You have to go to work."

But he wrapped his arm around my waist and made me to lay down beside him again.

Sulli-"..Kai..."

Kai-"For a while...Please stay like this for a while...."

I stayed as he likes without any movements. But my heart was like a racing car with high speed. I felt my face was rising heat. Although I like that, I'm not friendly to these kind of loving things.

Sulli-"Kai...wake up now..."

Kai-"..Ok.."

I got up from the bed and stood up. But I was unable to stand up because of my wounds. So I fell down on the floor.

Sulli-"Ah!"

Kai-"Sulli! What happens?!"

Sulli-"Nothing.."

I tried to stand up again but I got the same result. Kai walked towards me and carried me with bridal style.

Sulli-"Kai. What are you doing?"