Past

Sulli P.O.V

I arrived the company at 8:45 a.m. As soon as I arrived,I sat at the table where they prepared for me. While I was checking the file on the table,Kai was standing in front of me but I didn't notice him.So he hit the table to get my attention.I was shocked and looked up him with my wide eyes.

Kai-"Are you sleepy?"

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"Why didn't you see a person in front of you?"

Sulli-"I' sorry...My mind lost in the work."

Kai-"....Anyway...Why didn't you come to meet me when you are arrived?"

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"Didn't you hear that?"

Sulli-"I heard.But do I need to do that?"

Kai-"..Of course..Since you're my assistant,I need to know when you come and when you leave."

Sulli-"Ok..I'll do that from tomorrow..."

Kai-"....Are you ok with the work...?"

Sulli-"Yes.."

Kai-"If you don't understand something about work,you can ask me.You get?"

Sulli-"Yes..."

Then he entered the room.I closed my eyes and sighed heavily as a relief holding my chest.Everytime I'm with him,I can't control my heart beat.What should I do now? I'm working at his company.I'll see him everyday expect weekends.I don't think that I can hide my feelings about him.

Kai P.O.V

I entered my room.I had a peek of her pulling the curtain a bit.Since the wall between me and her was glass,I can see her clearly.I saw her holding her chest.I think that my plan is going well.I can control her easily.

By the time to go back home,I looked at her through the glass wall.I found her preparing to leave.I sat at the chair and waited for her report.After a while,I heard the sound of knocking door.

Kai-"Come in."

She opened the door and walked towards me.

Sulli-"Boss,I'm going to leave."

Kai-"Ok..From tomorrow,you have to come here before I arrived."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"You need to wait me in front of the elevator until I arrive."

Sulli-"What?"

Kai-"Why?Don't you like it?"

Sulli-"No..I see...."

Kai-"So,you can go now."

She bowed at me and left.I followed her not to her notice me. She went to the main gate.Why didn't she go to the parking area? I continued following her quietly. I found her waiting for the bus at the bus-stop.I was suprised because I thought she came here with her own car.I saw her entering the bus.

She is so strange.I felt that she is unlike the other rich people.I went back home after the bus left.I cleaned myself and changed my outfit.I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling.Suddenly,I remembered my past with Victoria.

Flashback.....

Victoria was the queen of our collage.She was my senior.I loved her since I saw her for the first time.The news about her what I heard were bad.I knew that she is a playgirl.She dated with many boy.But I couldn't stop loving her myself.

My friends knew that I loved her.They tased me in front of her.I thought that she noticed that I loved her.

One day,when I walked into the collage,I saw her with a guy.I thought that they were in argument.After a while,I tried to ignore them and continued my way.

But I heard Victoria calling me.As soon as I faced her,I felt her lips touched mine.I was so shocked at her sudden kiss.

Victoria-"He's my boyfriend now.So you should believe that I don't need you anymore."

She said to that guy.He looked so angry and left.I stood like a stone.Then she waved her hand in front of my face.So I turned into reality.

Victoria-"Follow me."

I just followed her and she stopped under the tree behind the collage.Then she looked at me.

Victoria-"What's your name?"

Kai-"Hmm?"

Victoria-"What's your name?"

Kai-"Kim Kai."

Victoria-"You like me,right?"

Kai-"Yes?"

Victoria-"Don't try to lie me.I know that you like me."

I just looked at the ground because of embrassment.

Victoria-"I give you a chance.You can be my boyfriend if you want."

I looked at her with wide eyes.

Victoria-"Why?Don't you like it?"

Kai-"---"

Victoria-"It'ok.If you don't want ---"

Kai-"I like it....I like... you."

Victoria-"Ok...So you're my boyfriend from now on."

Kai-"Inn..."

Victoria-"Ok..Bye..."

Then she pecked my cheek and left.I left with the red cheeks.I jumped like a kid because of joy.

But my pleasure wasn't long so much.I always found her with other guys during our dates.I ignored it because I loved her so much.I felt happy when she was happy.So I didn't say anything.

My friends told me that I was so stupid.I knew I was stupid.But my heart always melt because of her words,her smiles and her kisses towards me.I didn't care about the others whatever they said about her.I was already lost my way in her beautiful trap.

At the day of our 1 months anniversary,I bought the flower for her and went to the tree behind the collage where we usually met.But before I reached the tree,the flowers were dropped from my hand.I saw her kissing with the other guy.My tears flowed down on my cheeks.I walked towards them.As soon as I arrived,I pulled that guy's collar and punched him hardly.

Victoria-"Yah!!Why did you punch him?!"

Kai-"Do you think I can ignore this scene?!"

Victoria-"Why?Can't you ignore it?"

Kai-"I'm your boyfriend.Which boy can stand for seeing his girl like that?!"

Victoria-"Boyfriend?You are wrong.You are just my fake boyfriend."

Kai-"What?"

Victoria-"I used you to break up with other guy.I just felt pity for you.That's why I said you are my boyfriend.But really,I didn't consider you as my boyfriend at once.You are just a trash for me."

Kai-"You didn't love me?"

Victoria-"It's possible only in your dream."

Then she smirked and left with that guy.I left with broken heart and tears.

My heart was already broken since that day.I never went to collage since that day.I left to New York to start my new life.But I couldn't find my new heart.My heart is still filled with many injuries....

Flashback End.....

Sorry ...Sulli Choi.....
Since Victoria loves you the most,I must break your heart like she did to me....
You must hurter than me....
The biggest mistake of you is.......You are born as Victoria's sister........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo