Unstoppable Tears

Sulli P.O.V

I went back home without distrubing them. Along my way, I held my tears not to flow. As soon as I arrived the apartment, I sat on the sofa at the living room. Then I broke into my tears.

After 2 hours, I heard the sound of the door opening. I wiped my tears quickly and prepared to leave to my room. But before I entered my room,

Kai-"Yah!Sulli. Why didn't come to company?"

I didn't want to look at him.So I kept facing the door of my room without looking back to him.

Sulli-"I'm sorry....I feel tired...I want to rest..."

Without waiting his answer, I went into my room and locked the door. I laid on my bed and cuddled myself. I cried hardly until I fell asleep.

The next morning, I walked into the kitchen. I found Kai having his coffee. I ignored him and walked towards the fridge.

Kai-"Sit and have your breakfast."

Sulli-"I don't want to eat."

He walked towards me and touched my forehead with his palms.

Kai-"Are you sick?"

I took his hand from my face.

Sulli-"No. I know you don't want to eat with me. And I don't want to bother you."

Kai-"Sulli..."

Sulli-"Don't force yourself to care about me...."

Kai-"What are you talking about?"

I looked up him with my teary eyes.....Kai.....How can you did that to me?.....Why are you pretending like you don't know anything......

Kai-"Did you cry....?"

Sulli-"No..."

I walked towards my room holding my tears. As I closed the door, I dropped onto the floor. Then I cried again. Why can't I stop my tears?

.....Kai....How can you did like that?....I did everything for you because I love you....I tried to survive in our painful marrige.....Although you hurt me, I tried to ignore the pain.....Wasn't it enough for you?.....I thought that the kiss we shared on our date was real....But I was wrong....It was like the kiss what you gave me in front of my house......You just pity me to leave me.....You just pity me to divorce me.....This was the meaning of the kiss....That's why you are so nice to me suddenly.....Kai.....I'm tired....I'm tired of this life....I'm tired of this marrige.....I'm tired of loving you......

Kai P.O.V

When I arrived back from the work, I saw Sulli sittng on the sofa lifelessly. I also found a paper on the table. I walked towards her and took the paper and looked at it. To my surprise, it was a divoce document. I looked at her and

Kai-"What is it?"

Sulli-"As you see..."

Kai-"What does it mean?"

Sulli-"I'll divorce you..."

Kai-"Why?"

Sulli-"Stop pretending! I had known all!"

Kai-"What did you know?"

Sulli-"You have another girl now!"

Kai-"What?"

Sulli-"I saw all! Yesterday, I came to the company. I saw that the girl kissed your cheek!"

Kai-"She's one of my friends from New York."

Sulli-"Friend? You think I can believe it?"

Kai-"All from New York kiss cheeks when they greet each other."

Sulli-"Anyway, someday, you'll ask me to div--"

I stopped her words by crashing my lips into her. I pushed her against the wall without breaking the kiss. She pushed me using her palms against my chest. But I was stronger than her. After a long and rude kiss, she pushed me with all of her strength because she couldn't breathe. As soon as we broke the kiss, we tried to catch our breath.

Sulli-"What's wrong with you?!"

Kai-"Listen,Sulli! I won't divorce you and I can't divorce you!"

Then I entered my room and shut the door harshly.

Sulli P.O.V

Next day###

After Kai had gone to work, I came out of my room. Then I went outside the apartment to walk and catch the fresh air. When I was in front of the building,

???-"Sulli?"

I spun around to know who it was.

Sulli-"Luhan oppa?"

Luhan-"What are you doing here?"

Sulli-"I live at this apartment."

Luhan-"Aww...I visit to a friend who lives in here."

Sulli-"Inn.."

Luhan-"Where are you going now?"

Sulli-"I'm going to walk around...Can you accompany me?"

Luhan-"Of course. Let's go."

When we walked silently for a while,

Luhan-"Sulli..Which problem do you have?"

Sulli-"Yes?"

Luhan-"You have sighed since we started walking."

Sulli-"..Nothing..."

Luhan-"Come here..."

He stopped walking and opened his arms for me. I hugged him without hesitation. He patted my back and

Luhan-"If you want to cry, cry on my shoulder. I'll borrow my shoulder to you for a while."

I can't hold my tears anymore. So I cried hardly in his embrace. After a while, a person pulled me out of the embrace and punched Luhan oppa. It was Kai. I pulled him to stop.

Sulli-"Stop it,Kai!"

Then he turned to face me and grabbed my wrist harshly. He dragged me towards the apartment leaving Luhan oppa on the ground. As soon as we arrived, he threw me onto the sofa.

Kai P.O.V

Kai-"What do you think what you are doing?!"

Sulli-"He is my friend."

Kai-"What? Friends are hugging each other in public?!"

Sulli-"Why? Can't I?! Your friends hugged you and even kissed you cheek. Why can't I?!"

Kai-"You're also her..."

Sulli-"What?"

Kai-"I thought you aren't like her who cheated on me. But I was wrong. You are similar with her!"

Then I entered my room and grabbed a vase from the table and threw it onto the floor making a loud sound. It was breaken into tiny pieces. Then Sulli harshed into my room.

Sulli-"Kai..."

Kai-"Don't come!"

Sulli-"Ka-Ah!"

She already stepped on the glasses which were scattered on the floor. Her foot were full of blood. She dropped on the floor and cried. I ran towards her and kneeled down in front of her.

Kai-"I said not to come!Why didn't you listen?!"

Sulli-"I'm sorry...Kai...Please don't hurt yourself.... You can do to me what you want....I'll live as a dead person if you want...Please...don't hurt yourself...."

Hearing her words hurt me as a knife piercing into my heart. I couldn't hold my tears. So I let them to flow. I pulled her into my embrace.

Kai-"I'm going to answer your question now.....The reason I have changed is......I love you......."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo