Date

Sulli P.O.V

Victoria-"He is the biggest stockholder of our company. He has no family and lonely. So he treats us as his family."

Sulli-"But I had never been him before."

Victoria-"We have known each other while you're in Japan. But when you came back, he left to America. He came back to Korea just 3 days ago."

Luhan-"I heard about you from Victoria. So I wanted to see you."

Sulli-"Yes. Please treat me as your little sister."

Luhan-"Sure. I'll be your oppa from now on."

Sulli-"Ok.Oppa..."

Luhan oppa is really friendly and cute. He looks like a deer. I'm so happy for having a new friend. He is so nice to me. He reminds me of the old Kai who was really nice to me before.

At evening, we went back to Kai's house. As soon as we arrived, he headed to his room but I called him.

Sulli-"Kai."

He turned to look at me.

Sulli-"Thank you."

Kai-"For what?"

Sulli-"Thanks for sending me to my house and--"

I stopped my sentence because he set his finger to my lips to shut up. I was shocked and looked at with my round eyes.

Kai-"You keep saying sorry and thanks. You don't need to. Because I'm your husband."

Then he left to his room. To my surprise, he told me that he is my husband with his mouth. I thought that he didn't consider himself as my husband. But now why did he change?

Next day***

Today is Sunday. So I'll face Kai at the whole day. How could I face him. If he would be nice to me, my heart wouldn't be controlled. But if he would say the painful words as usual, I would be hurt. So the best way is avoiding him for today.

While he was in his room, I decided to clean the house. So I came out of my room. After a while, the door bell rang. When I opened the door, I found a postman.

Postman-"This is Mr.Kim Kai's house?"

Sulli-"Yeah."

He gave me an envelope and a book. He told me to sign in the book. After I had signed,he left me with the envelope. I looked at it. It may be Kai's work papers. So I headed to his room to give him. I knocked the door but there was no response. So I opened the door and entered his room. I had never been here before. Although he is a man, his room is so neat and tidy.

Kai-"What are you doing here?"

I spun around to look at him. As soon as I saw him, the envelope dropped from my hand. Because he was only with a towel around his waist. He walked towards me and picked up the envelope.

Kai-"What is it?"

Sulli-"..A postman--sent with--your name--a while ago."

Kai-"Ok."

I started to go outside the room to hide my red face. But before I reached the door,

Kai-"Sulli."

I closed my eyes tightly. Why did I enter his room without permission. Now he would scold me. But I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from back. I opened my eyes and found Kai was backhugging me.

Sulli-"W-Why?"

Kai-"Thanks for bringing the envelope."

Sulli-"It's ok."

I started my steps to leave the room as fast as possible. But he didn't let me go and tightened the hug.

Kai-"Let's stay like this for a while."

Sulli-"No....You'll catch the cold..."

Then I released his hand from my waist and left to my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed holding my chest. My heart was racing with very fast rate. I don't think I can face him again. Why was he wired? Why was he so nice to me unlike usual?But I felt happy with his sudden change.

At the dinner time, I opened the door and checked that there was Kai or not. I didn't find him anywhere so I came out of my room. I looked towards his room.

Kai-"What are you doing?"

Sulli-"OMG!"

I turned my head and found Kai standing behind me.

Sulli-"....Nothing...."

Kai-"Why did you keep avoiding me?"

Sulli-"No,I didn't avoid you."

Kai-"So why didn't you have dinner with me?"

Sulli-"I'm going to eat now."

Kai-"Anyway,when you'll finish your meal, prepare yorself to go outside."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"I'll bring you to somewhere."

After I had changed my outfit, we went to car. He drove the car silently. So I didn't dare to open my mouth. Finally, he stopped the car. We got down from the car.Then I found that we were at the Nansam Tower.

Sulli-"Why are we here?"

Kai-"I'm going to have a date with you."

I was speechless at his words and stared at him with a confused look. He smiled at me and took my hand into his. We went around and started our date. He even told me the jokes and we laughed happily. I had never seen his bright smile expect in the photo in my diary. After a while, we sat at a bench and looked at the stars.

Sulli-"Kai."

Kai-"Hmm?"

Sulli-"May I ask you something?"

Kai-"..Inn..."

Sulli-"..Why are you so nice to me at so sudden...?"

Kai-"...I don't want to answer his question yet."

Sulli-"It's ok..."

Kai-"But I have something to give you."

I turned my head to face him and he smiled at me and looked into my eyes. Then his face moved closer to mine and touched his lips with my lips. I was shocked and my eyes were wide as an owl. He closed his eyes and held my cheeks with his palms without parting our lips. Finally I could feel the kiss and closed my eyes slowly. If it was a dream, I don't want to wake up from this dream.

Next day~~~

In the evening, Kai called me to come to his company for dinner. When I arrived in front of his room, I found the door was opened a little. I opened the door and looked inside. I found Kai with a girl hugging each other. I just stood at the door and my eyes became teary......because that girl was kissing his cheek..........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo