Dungeon

Sulli P.O.V

I went to the company happily....I couldn't take my wide smile away from my face.I welcomed Kai when I met him at the elevator,with a smile.He looked a bit shy because of the incident that he created for me.In his room,I looked at him with my poker face.

Kai-"Why?"

Sulli-"You look shy."

Kai-"What?"

Sulli-"Did you really make it only for me?"

Kai-"What?"

Sulli-"Teddy bear.."

Kai-"What are you talking about?"

Sulli-"You gave me a teddy bear."

Kai-"Seriously?I can't remember."

Sulli-"What?!How can you forget it easily?!"

I stumped my feet and started to leave pouting my lips.But I stopped my way because of his words.

Kai-"Yes...This is only for....you.."

I smiled widely but he didn't notice my smile because my back was facing him.I went outside the room sat at my place.I smiled like an idoit while I was working.

Kai P.O.V

Why can she believe me easily?She had already melt in my lies.Her heart is so white and innocent.But the innocence of her is a good chance for me.The more she is innocent,the easier I can mislead her....

When she was preparing to go back home,I went to her and told her that we needed to go to the industry then.After a while,we went to industry.It was already dark.All the workers already went back home.

Kai-"We have to go into the dungeon."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"The products are in there."

Sulli-"...Ok..."

Then we went into the dungeon and she checked the products.I just standing near the door and looked at her from behind.Suddenly,my phone rang.The caller was one of my business partner.Before I pick it up,

Kai-"I'll go outside for a while."

Sulli-"..Why?"

Kai-"To answer the phone."

Sulli-"..Ok...But please come back quickly...I'm..afraid.."

Then I left the room and I answered the phone.But I couldn't hear the voice of the other line.So I went outside the industry for a while.

After ending the call,I headed to the dungeon again.But on my way,I saw manager hyung beside a well in front of the industry.I was so shocked for seeing what he was doing.

Kai-"What are you doing here?"

Manager-"Oh!Boss!Why are you here?"

Kai-"Where is key?!"

Manager-"....I had already thrown into ...that well..."

Kai-"What?!"

Manager-"Sorry..Boss...I thought you are in there..."

Kai-"So...she is locked... alone in there...?"

Manager-"Yes...Sorry Boss.."

Kai-"Go to bring a key-reformer to here now!"

Manager-"But..as I told you..it is enable to bring him immediately..This place is a bit far from the city....So he can reach here only in the next morning..."

Kai-"Whatever!Go to call him now!!"

Manager-"Yes..Boss..."

Then he left to the city.My hand ran through my hair as an epression of frustration.

Yes.This is my plan.I told him to lock the door and throw the key away.But not only her.Both of us.I just want to make Victoria to worry about Sulli..I thought that if she knows that Sulli won't come back to her tonight,she'll feel like the hell.So I made this plan.But I didn't mean to that Sulli was locked alone without me.

Suddenly,Sulli's words appeared in my mind...

"Please come back quickly...I'm...afraid...."

I quickly ran towards the dungeon and stood in front of the door.I couldn't think what to do.I heard her shouting for help....But no word could come out from my mouth.I just sat in front of the dungeon leaning my back against the door.

Sulli P.O.V

After checking the products,I looked around the dungeon.But I still didn't find Kai.There was a only fainted light in here.I felt shiver and afraid...So I decided to leave the room quickly.My hand reached the door knob to open the door.But I couldn't because the door...was locked...from outside!!!

I called for help to open the door.But it seems no one heard me.I shouted for an hour without stopping.But finally,I almost gave up.I fall on the ground and sat down leaning against the door...I hugged my knees and rubbed my face on them.I couldn't control my tears anymore.So I let them fall.I mumbled with my shaky voice between my warm tears.

Sulli-"Kai....Where are you?....Why did you leave me alone?.....Please come back....Don't leave me.....I'm afraid...."

Kai P.O.V

While I was sitting with no move,she shouted for an hour without stopping...I close my eyes with full of regert.I can't blame the manager because this is all my fault..After a while,I noticed that she stopped shouting.I heard her mumbling with her shaky voice.So I ralized that she was crying...

Sulli-"Kai....Where are you?.....Why did you leave me alone?....Please come back...Don't leave me...I'm afraid...."

As soon as I heard her words,I couldn't control my mind.A sudden pain appeared in my heart.I stood up quickly and went around the industry to find something which can break the lock.Finally I found a hammer and took it.I hit the lock with it.While I hit the lock for the first time,

Sulli-"..Kai..?"

Kai-"Please wait for a while...I'll make you to come out..."

I continued hitting but I couldn't breake the lock easily...At 4 in the morning,I could breake it finally.

As soon as I opened the door,She ran towards me hugged me tightly.But I also hugged her tightly without noticing myself.........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo