Job

Sulli P.O.V

I woke up early and took a shower.Then I changed my outfit.After taking breakfast,I prepared to go to find work on my own.Although we have our own company,I'm not interested in that job.I want a job which is suitable for me.I started the plan to find a job!

I had already searched the job which I'm interested in many company but it seems no one want to accept me.It was almost dark and I felt so tired.So I came back home.

Kai P.O.V

Manager-"She is finding a job.She also come to this company."

Kai-"But she has their own company.Why is she searching a job in others?"

Manager-"She's not interested in thier own job.She want a job which her mind like."

Kai-"Ok...So you have to call her to come here tomorrow."

Manager-"Yes?"

Kai-"I'll give her a job."

Manager-"Which job?"

Kai-"I have no assistant until now.So she'll be my assistant."

Manager-"Yeah."

Then he left the room.
Sulli Choi...You are finding your own trouble...
Welcome to the ....Hell.....

Sulli P.O.V

While I was having breakfast,my phone rang.The caller name was unknown.I picked it up.

Sulli-"Hello?"

???-"Hi!Are you Ms.Sulli Choi?"

Sulli-"Yes,right."

???-"I'm the manager of 'The King' company."

Sulli-"Ok..What's matter?"

Manager-"Ok.You have to come here at 9 a.m.Our boss want to meet you for the job."

Sulli-"Yes?Really?"

Manager-"Yeah.You need to arrive here in time."

Sulli-"Yes!Thank you..Thank you very much...."

Then he ended the call.I stood up from the chair and jumped like a child.I ran around the house like a kid whi got an ice-cream.I feel so happy now.I could find a job on my own.I looked at the clock and it was 7a.m.I quickly took a shower and searched a suitable outfit.Then I decided to wear a black skirt which is long to my knees and a white shirt.

I took my bag and headed to the bus-stop.Yes,I always ride the bus although we're rich.I'm not that type of formal person and I love only freedom.I entered the bus and sat on a chair beside the window.I put my earphone and listened to 'Stand up' by Jmin.I love the lyrics of that song because I feel confident after listening this song.

Finally I stood up in front of that company.I entered the gate confidently.While I was asking at the counter,a man ran towards me calling my name.

???-"You are Sulli Choi ,right?"

Sulli-"Yes."

???-"I'm the one who called you."

Sulli-"Oh...Nice to meet you.."

Manager-"Ok.Nice to meet you,too.Our boss waited for you in the room.Follow me."

Sulli-"Ok."

I felt very nervous along the way.My hands were shaking,so I held my hands myself.It was cold like an ice.When we arrived,the manager knocked the door.I heard the voice of a man that allowed us to come in.The manager opened the door for me to enter.

Manager-"You can enter now."

Then I bowed at him and entered the room with full of nervous.I saw an chair facing the chairback towards me.I stood up in front of the table and bowed at the person who was sitting on the chair.

Sulli-"Nice to meet you.My name is Sulli Choi."

Then I felt the person turning to face me.

???-"Nice to meet you,too.I'm Kai."

I stood up straightly and looked at the person.My eyes were wide as an owl for seeing him.
He is ....the person....I met at the airport.

Kai-"Oh..You're the girl who bumped into me at the airport."

Sulli-"---"

Kai-"So,you are Sulli Choi?"

Sulli-"Yes..."

My heart started beating fast again.He stood up from the chair and headed to the sofa.

Kai-"Come here and sit down."

Sulli-"Yes.."

I walked towards the sofa and sat down.He interviewed me about the job for 30 minutes.

Kai-"Can you start the work tomorrow?"

Sulli-"Yes...Thanks..."

Kai-"So,you can go now."

Sulli-"Yes..."

I stood up from the sofa and started my steps to leave.But unfortunately,my right legs twisted a bit and I was going to fall down.But I didn't because of his arms wrapping around me.Our faces were just a few inches from each other.We stared at each other in this position for a while.

Ahh!!!I'm going crazy.I felt my heart was about to explore because of his eyes.I quickly stepped away from him and

Sulli-"I'm---sorry...."

Kai-"Why are you so clumsy?"

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"You always like that?Everytime I met you,you always fell down like a kid."

Sulli-"---"

Kai-"Be careful..."

Sulli-"Yes..."

I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm.My heart can't stop beatng like a drum.Why is he being like that?Why does he always make my heart beat fast?I tunred to look at him and looked at his hands holding my arm.Then he noticed my look and quickly let go of my arm.

Kai-"I forgot to tell you about it.Your work is my assistant."

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"Your working area'll be in front of my room.So I can call you everytime I'll need your help."

Sulli-"Yes..."

I heard his chuckle and I looked at him.

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"Whatever I said,you always said the only word 'Yes'.You are really like a kid."

Then he messed my hair with his hand.I quickly walked outside the room because of embrassment.I stood in front of the room holding my left chest.

I wasn't sure about my feelings to him until now...
But now,I 'm sure that I have the strange feelings towards him...

The reason why my heart is beating uncontrolly in front of him......
The reason why I'm nervous in front of him.....
The reason why I can't stop thinking about him.....
is that......

......Kai must be my First love.....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo