Opposite

Sulli P.O.V

When I arrived the company,I placed my bag at the table.Then I headed to the elevator to wait for him.This is my regular work now.

As soon as he arrived,I bowed at him and took his bag from him.I followed him and we went to his room.I placed his bag on his table and started to leave.

Kai-"Sulli."

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"We have to go to the industry at lunch time."

Sulli-"Ok...."

Kai-"You need to find some files about products.You'll check them."

Sulli-"Yes."

Kai-"You can go."

I bowed at him and left.I sat at the table and started my work.

At lunch time,we went to the industry by his car.When we arrived,we went around the industry and checked about the products.While he was talking to the manager of the industry,I was checking the products standing behind him.After a while,I noticed that a wooden box above him was about to drop upon him.I quickly pushed him using my hands.Then I felt the pain in my left hand.

Kai P.O.V

I was pushed by someone and fall on the ground.I heard the loud sound of a box dropping.I turned to look at and found the box already hit Sulli's hand.I ran towards her and gently took her hand which was hit.

Kai-"Are you ok?"

Sulli-"I'm ok.."

I squeezed her left hand a bit.

Sulli-"Ahh."

Kai-"I don't think you're ok."

Sulli-"I'm ok.I'll put some medicine when I'll arrive home."

Kai-"It seems your hand was broken.You need to go to hospital."

Sulli-"I'm really ok.."

Kai-"I'm not ok.Let's go."

I dragged her right arm and went to my car.I drove to the hospital.I don't know why I felt so worried about her.Her hand was broken because of me.The nurse bandaged her left hand.Then we left the room and sat at a bench in the arcade of the hospital.

Kai-"Are you crazy?!"

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"Why did you be hit instead of me?!"

Sulli-"..I don't want you..to hurt.."

I looked at her.I felt warmth in her eyes.We stared at each other for a while.

Kai-"Why?"

This was the only word that came out from my mouth.She looked away breaking our eyes contact.We sat at there without a word.After a while,I broke the ice of the silence.

Kai-"I'll bring you to your home."

Sulli-"It's ok..I can go myself."

Kai-"By bus?"

Sulli-"Yes?"

Kai-"Why don't you use the car although you are already rich?"

Sulli-"I don't like those styles...Some rich people are proud of their richness...But I'm not that type of people.I'm happy when I feel free.I don't need those formal things like the other people...I always feel unsatisfied about my life...I want to be bron as a normal person...."

Kai-"Inn.."

Sulli-"Sorry..Did I talk too much?"

Kai-"It's ok...Let's go.."

I grabbed her wrist and left to my car.I opened the door for her and wore the bult on her.We headed to her house with the silent atmosphere.On the middle of the way,

Kai-"Who live with you at your house?"

Sulli-"Unnie and her husband..But they went to the beach since last few days..So I' alone at home for now..."

I changed my way to the soup shop to have dinner.When we arrived,I opened the door for her.

Kai-"Come out."

Sulli-"Why?We--"

I didn't let her sentence end.I dragged her out of the car and went inside the shop.I ordered two bowl of chicken soup.

Sulli-"I thought you don't eat cheap food."

Kai-"I eat every food which I can."

We ate the soup.While she was eating,I glanced at her.I found a piece of chicken at the corner of her lips.I took a tissue and wiped it gently.She was so shocked at my reaction.When our eyes met,she quickly looked away.I saw her blushing.I chuckled a little.

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"Are you blushing?"

Sulli-"No--I'm not..."

Kai-"So why are you cheeks becoming pink?"

Sulli-"It's just..I feel ..hot here.."

Kai-"You're really a kid."

After having dinner,I brought her to her house.As we arrived,we said goodbye to each other.But she turned back to me from the gate of her house.

Sulli-"Wait..Boss..How do you know my house?"

Kai-"Oh.."

Sulli-"I feel werid ..and how do you know that I'm rich...?"

Kai-"...I have detected about you.."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"I'm curious about you.."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"..I'm interested on you.."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"You don't need to know.."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"It's better if you don't know."

Sulli-"Why?"

Kai-"Yah!Why?Why?Why?When'll you stop saying 'Why?'..?"

She pouted like a kid.I messed her hair and went inside my car and drove away.I looked at her through the mirror.I found she was standing and looking at my car.

I felt a little warm in my heart...
.......I felt that she is Opposite of Victoria.......

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo