Announcements

Taylor's pov

"Mum, Dad, Austin", I squealed when I seen there heads through the crowded airport. I ran into my fathers arm and kissed him on the forehead.

"Oh I've missed you guys", I sighed giving my mum and brother a hug.

"And we've missed you. You've left it way to long this time", my mother smiled.

"I know, I guess I just had a lot on my plate", I sighed hugging my mom once more.

"Where is Ed and his mother?" my father asked scratching his head.

"Emm there", I pointed to Ed and Imogen who were soon standing beside us.

"Imogen", my mother smiled kindly pulling her in for a hug.

"Andrea, its been a while", she sighed.

"Ed", my father smiled shaking Ed's hand. "How are you son?"

"Hello Scott, pretty tired", Ed groaned with a little yawn at the end which I found oddly cute.

"Oh hello Ed dear", my mother smiled giving Ed a hug.

"Right well we better head", my father suggested and we followed him to the car. The car drive to my home was filled with talk about what we've all been up to and about Ed and I. Two hours later we drove up the familiar driveway to the house in which I use to live.

"So we've got one spare room in which Imogen could have", my father told us as we entered the kitchen. "And Ed will stay with Austin", my father said firmly as if to say he wouldn't be changing his mind. I groaned loudly.

"But Dad come on I sleep better in the bed with Ed", I groaned.

"I don't care you and Ed are not staying in the same room as each other and that's that", he said sharply.

"Oh my god I'm twenty six not sixteen and for Gods sakes Dad Ed is staying with me and that is final", I told him firmly grabbing Ed's hand and we headed to my room, carrying our suitcases up the stairs.

"Fine", my Dad yelled. "But no funny business", he said quickly.

"Ok Mr. Swift", Ed called down. "I can't promise anything", Ed whispered in my ear so only I could hear. I stifled a giggle quickly covering my mouth.

"Do you want to have a nap, I'm exhausted", I yawned. "What time is it?"

"Ten am we could have a two hour nap if you want", Ed suggested.

"Yeah let's do just that", I smiled dragging Ed into bed with me.

_________

Ed's pov

Scott Swift seriously scares me, even though I've known him for a while he still is pretty darn scary. I lay on my side just watching Taylor sleep, her beautiful features relaxed as she slept. I kissed her nose and then her cheeks trying to wake her up. She groaned and rolled onto her side facing the other direction.

"Taylor, come on we have to get up. You've been asleep for three hours and I think everyone went out without us", I whispered into her ear, shaking her shoulders.

"Wait, what they left", she asked her eyes shooting open as she turned back to face me.

"Yeah, I think that is what I said", I laughed at her cute little pout.

"So not fare the day I come home and they all go out without me", she groaned. "I'm hungry, I think we might as well just get up now".

"Ok beautiful lets go", I smirked.

____________

Harry's pov

"It worked", Cara yelled running into our bedroom with her fluffy white robe clutching her phone. "Your plan worked Harry", she yelled jumping on the bed beside me placing her phone in my hands. I scrolled through the article she was reading about Tatlor and Ed back together and the images that came with it.

"Thank God", I smiled, I was so glad it worked I was so glad Taylor and Ed were back together. Ed and I nade amends after the break up and I swear to God he wasn't the same man. I knew the only way to get them together was to invite then both to my wedding and it worked. I engulfed Cara in a hug placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"We did it", I smirked.

_____________

Taylor's pov

Four months flew by with Ed after meeting my patents in Nashville, we were back in New York now staying in my apartment together. I was getting ready for our date tonight and I was pretty excited I had amazing news to tell him. I straightened my hair and put on a white flowy dress that went to my knees and a pair on white canvas shoes. I put on light pink lipstick and winged eyeliner.

"You ready Taylor", Ed called knocking in my bathroom door.

"Yeah", I called back and headed out.

"You look stunning", he sighed smiling.

"Why thank you Ed, I gotta say you look pretty good yourself", I laughed as his cheeks turned pink.

"Just let me get my bag", I called as I headed down the hall.

"Finally", Ed smiled as I we headed out the door. The car ride was quick and soon we arrived at an amazing restaurant but instead of going inside Ed brought me around the back pushing open a small wooden gate. My eyes widened in amazement in the middle there was a patio were one table and to chairs were placed. There was fairly lights surrounding the area and beautiful flowers everywhere.

"This is amazing", I breathed as we made our way over to the chairs.

"I know", he smiled as we sat down taking a look at the menues. When are dinner arrived and the waiters left I thought is was time to tell Ed.

"Ed I have something brilliant to tell you.

"What?" Ed looked a bit confused.

"Ed I'm pregnant", I smiled as tear fell down my face watching Ed's reaction.

"Oh my god Taylir this is amazing, we're going to have a baby", he laughed happily.

"I know Ed, I'm three months along", I smiled as Ed kissed me.

"Well I think this is the best time to ask you this", Ed smirked as he got down on one knee. "Taylor you never fail to brighten up my day. Even though our first relationship was a mess built in distrust and lies this one had been different. It may have took us a while to work things and I know we're still working on something's but the one thing I'm certain about is that I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Taylor Alison Swift will you marry me?" he asked trough tears as he flipped open a red velvet box.

A/N and there it is guys. Comments and votes are greatly appreciated.