Tell me why

Taylor's pov
I laced my fingers through Ed's as I put down my phone after a brief phone call with mum to tell her that I extended my stay in London. Four days had gone by since Eds mum was put in hospital and I still needed some more time with Ed.

"Thank you for doing this for me love but I'm sure your parents really wanted to see you", Ed said looking down at our intertwined hands.

"Yeah they might have but let me just have this week with you", I shrugged kissing him on the nose.

"Ok but how are we going to see each other after this", Ed asked dropping my hand.

"I don't know Ed but we can work it out and if our relationship lasts at least two months then ill get an apartment over here. So I can come whenever I want", Taylor smiled.

"You do not need to get an apartment you can stay with me whenever your here", Ed said looking at me as if I was stupid.

"Yeah but like we're going to need our space at times", I told him awkwardly.

"You mean so you can invite your exes over when I'm not around", he snapped. I stared at him hhurt

"No I'd wait till I'm back in New York for those sort of things", I hissed wanting to piss him off.

"Oh well guess what Harry is married now so you can't mess around with him anymore", Ed said angrily.

"Well guess what he's not the only ex on my list", I snapped.

"What the hell Taylor, what is wrong with you?" Ed scolded looking at me pitifully.

"You are the one who said I sleep around with my exes when I'm not with you and hurt Ed ok! Im sorry that I cheated on you with Harry when we first dated, but you told me the past was behind us were working on the future now not relighting the past", I glared at him annoyed.

"I know I said that Tay and I also know I should stop doubting you but when your girlfriends cheat on you with your best mates it's kind of annoying", Ed sighed putting his head in his hands.

"That sounds like you have a lot of girlfriends", I giggled and he forced a smile. "But when I started dating you I still had feelings for Harry since we broke up not that long when you and I got together. When Harry came back into my life of course I was still going to fancy him and like all the things that I loved about him because why else would we have been in a relationship. But Ed I feel nothing towards Harry anymore all my feelings are for you now", I sighed. "I love you so much Ed".

"And I love you way more Taylor", Ed smiled and kissed my lips gently. "But whenever your in England you're stating with me, ok?", Ed laughed lightly.

"Fine", I pouted. "Do you want to come visit my parents with me next week?" I asked shyly afraid he'd turn me down.

"Only if its ok with you and I'd love to see your parents again", Ed smiled kindly.

"Well then you are definately coming with me. When is your mother getting out of hospital?" I asked quietly.

"In two days", Ed bit his lip. "I ddon't think I should leave her Tay she is still a bit shaken up with what happened and the nurses have said she is very jumpy and always asking if a man has been here and that she is getting worse. Tay they said she might need therapy", Ed's voice was filled with worry.

"Ed it'll all work out in the end and we could invite your mother to come along with us, it might clear her head", I suggested warmly.

"Would your parents mind?" Ed asked staring down at his hands.

"Not at all they love Imogen", I told him.

"Your the best Tay", Ed smiled kissing me on the cheek.

"Only better when your around", I chirped he looked at me and laughed.

"Well let's hope my mother agreed.

_____________
Lying in bed with Ed that night I was happy Ed and his mother would be coming with me back to my home. Imogen was all for it when we asked her at the hospital and said that this was what she needed. Space and place yo clear her head.

"Are you asleep Ed?" I whispered to a still Ed.

"Yes", he whispered back which made me laugh.

"Good I was just checking", I smiled.

"Did you want something", he mumbled sleepily.

"Nope, night Ed I love you".

"Night Tay I love you to".

A/N Sorry it's short but I needed to post something. And its pretty boring too. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, I appreciate them.