I'm so over you

Taylor's pov

"Come on Tay you have to go out your going on tour tomorrow and I need to spend time with my favourite gal", Selena sighed, it had been a week since Ed and I broke up and I felt, looked and smelt terrible. I missed him so much and Harry kept calling me, he was like so desperate but I hated him so much. All that Harry cares about is himself.

"No way, I can not go out there and get bombarded with questions", I sighed, staring at her as if she had four heads.

"Oh come on Taylor get over him already, he's just another guy", Selena looked into my searching for me to tell her how I felt.

"I know Selena but he was much more then my boyfriend he was also my bestfriend. He has been there for me through breakups, he has been a shoulder for me to cry on and he always made me smile. Sel I really need him and I'm so scared without him", I said opening up to her, my eyes going misty with tears but no way was I going to cry.

"Well then tell him how you feel", Selena told me.

"I've already trien but he doesn't want to listen, he doesn't care anymore Sel. He hates me", I whisper my voice croaking.

"Go look in that mirror", Selena ordered. Slowly I got up and walked to the mirror. I gasped in shock looking back at me was a girl with wiry frizzy hair, very black bags under her eyes. Eyes puffy and red from crying, almost looking very sore to touch. I tenderly put my fingers to my face, noting how the girl in the mirror did the same. It was me and I looked like shit.

"Woah, I need to fix myself up", I said eyes wide opened as I looked at Selena.

"That might be a good idea", she said sarcasticly. I groaned and then walked into the bathroom followed by Selena.

"Right, first you go have a bath while I clean your kitchen", Selena ordered.

"Ok and thanks", I smiled at my best friend, who was her for me when I needed her. Right now all I need to do is concentrate on my tour, my friends and me this was going to be great. I ran the got tap and placed a bath bomb in the water. This if for a fresh start and a new me.

____________

"Woah Sel", I gasped looking around the kitchen. She really did do a good job, actually great.

"Hey anything for my bestfriend", she said turning around to look at me. "Wow you look like the Taylor I know now". She smiled at me and I laughed, I was going to be happy again even if that meant forgetting Ed.

I was wearing a stripy crop top with high waisted black shorts. I had my favourite white Keds on and some black sunglasses.

"Lets go out and have some fun because tomorrow I'm going to Japan", I laughed. She grabbed her bag and we ran out of the apartment, followed by my security guard who I had called while I was getting dressed. We walked around the bustle o New York City, even though I was getting bombarded by questions I just smiled and ignored every single one. My paparazzi were nice until I had a new boyfriend or was dealing with a brake up. Selena glanced at me to make sure I was alright and I nodded at her, no way was I letting people get to me anymore, it was time to live up to my song and just SHAKE IT OFF.

Ed's pov.

I had been back in tour for the last week and I loved it. I missed Taylor like crazy though but I had to let her go even if that meant killing me. I love her do much still but wants the point in being in a relationship with no trust. I was just getting on with how my life use to be but still Taylor was a huge part even before we were together but she cheated on me and since both of us are on tour it will not work.

I checked the time it was midi night here so that would make it around seven in New York. I'm going to ring Taylor. She picked up straight away.

"Ed is that actually you?", she qquestions

"Taylor wait for me", I gasp like I was running out of oxygen. I needed to say those words, I quickly hung up before she could answer. I know she is probably super confused right now but that is all I could say. Once I heard her voice all those feelings came back and it scared me but I just hope she can understand what I meant.

Harry's pov

I couldn't believe it was a week since Taylor and I kissed, she hated me like so much. I did not force her to kiss me back she could of pulled away if she wanted. Ed slipped her mind and I know she would never admit that. I hate Ed if he hadn't of come along Taylor could still be mine, I could've won her back. Even though Taylor and Ed were over I tried to get with Taylor all week but it would not happen she wouldn't let me. I've been back in London now fit the last two days and I'm over Taylor, she's the past and Cara is the future. that's who I'm going to get, I'm going to get Cara. I could not care less about Taylor anymore she can date who she likes

A/N  Votes and comments are appreciated and help me to update quicker. Next chapter will probably skip ahead to when Taylor is finished her 1989 world tour but it might not either.....