Movie night

Taylor's pov

I look across at Ed stuffing his face with garlic mushrooms and laugh silently to myself.

"What?" he splutters spewing out tiny bits of food.

"Eww Ed, at least act like you've gone to a restaurant before", I laugh.

"Sorry, it's just this food is so tasty like, you haven't even touched yours", Ed frowns.

"Sorry, I was to busy watching you eat. You're actually a very amusing eater", I laugh.

"Taylor leave me alone. So when are you starting the 1989 tour?" Ed asks.

"Around two months, I can't wait", I smile uncontrollably. Ed just shakes his head and smiles at me.

_____________________

"Goodbye", Ed called to the waiter as we head out the door.

"Well sure we better get back to your house and watch Love actually since it is nearing nine o'clock", Ed smiles as we head to my car.

"Oh yes let's go quick", I scream excitedly, grabbing his hand and making him run with me.

"Taylor, can we please stop running", Ed whines but I keep dragging him along with me. When we finally make it across the street, I look back at Ed in shock the car wasn't here. He just laughs at me and points back to where we ran from and sure enough me car was sitting there.I grab his hand again and ran back across the street and to the car, we quickly climb in and head back to my flat.

_________

"Ed get the ice cream out of the freezer while you're in the kitchen", I yell at Ed while I put Love Actually into the dvd player.

"Sure Tay", Ed yells back and I smile silently to myself. A few minutes later Ed sat down on the couch beside me with a tub of chocolate ice cream and two big spoons. I click play on the movie and soon enough we had eaten all the ice cream. I looked down sadly at thye empty tub and Ed laughed.

"What?" I whispered.

"Your face when you realised there was no ice cream", Ed laughed.

"Well yeah the tub is empty just like my heart", I sob. Ed quickly shuts up and pulls me in for a hug. Honestly I'm barely coping when I'm not around Ed, he is keeping me together, I have no idea how I'm going to cope without him.

"Shush now Tay I promise you that one day the right guy will come and change your world around for the better, I promise Taylor", Ed whispered in my ear. He was honestly the sweetest guy I have ever met.

Soon enough the movie was over and I was sprawled across Ed, which was actually pretty comfortable for me but I have no idea how it was for him.

"Hey Ed I'm tired, I think I'm going to head up to bed", I whisper.

"Ahhh don't leave me Taylor", Ed moans.

"Hahaha", I yell as I jump up. But Ed was to quick and he grabbed my waist and pulled me back on top of him. We both burst out laughing and I just lay in his arms.

______________

"Taylor", someone whispered shaking my shoulders. I groaned and was about tfo roll over when I realised I wasn't on my bed and instead I was lying on Ed.

"Oh gosh Ed, I'm so sorry", I yelled as I jumped up.

"No no, it was ok. No I mean like... Oh it doesn't matter", Ed stuttered. I looked at him oddly. Was he ok?

"So what you want to do today?" I asked Ed as I skipped around the kitchen.

"Uhhmm, maybe we could go to the park", Ed suggested.

"Sounds good, lets go get ready", I yell.

"Ok Taylor there is no need to yell", Ed laughed putting a hand to his head.

"Oh sorry Ed", I giggled. I quickly ran upstairs and got changed. I made Ed a cup of coffee and then we headed out.

We walked around the park for ages just talking about random things with Ed laughing now and again. It was nice just hanging around with my bestest friend ever. I loved the way his eyes light up when he laughed, to be honest it was actually pretty funny.

"Hey Ed, I really think we should be getting back, it's starting to get dark", I say sadly wishing I could capture this moment and keep it forever.