26th birthday

Skip to December when Taylors tour is finished

Taylor's pov

"Wow", I sighed as I fell into my bed. Today was my 26th birthday and I was only back from my 1989 tour an hour and already Karlie and my other friends were ringing me to make sure my party was still on tonight. I was looking forward to it I had invited nearly everyone, even Ed. We haven't talked since May which is crazy, every time I pick up the phone to message or call him I put it back down afraid that he would flip me off.

_________

Selena, Karlie, Lily and Gigi were at my house and we were getting ready for my party, I was so excited. I was wearing a red party dress with black heels, my hair was straightened and I had winged eyeliner with red lips. The other girls looked simply beautiful.

"Wow", I said looking around. "You's all look gorgeous.

"Thanks Tay", they all said smiling.

"You look amazing", Selena sighed twirling her finger for me to spin around. I spun around laughing giddily, I was happy, I was finally having fun.

"Come on let's go", Gigi said rushing us out the door. "Were going to be late".

'It's my party, we can't be late", I laughed as we got into the car.

"Happy birthday", my driver smiled.

"Thank you", I smiled as I sat in the back beside Selena and Karlie. While Lily and Gigi sat behind us. Half an hour layer we arrived at our destination, the best club in New York.

We all squealed in delight and rushed out of the car. We walked up together and pushed open the doors, there were people dancing, kissing and chatting. The music stopped playing and everyone looked at me and started chanting and singing 'Happy Birthday'. I blushed violently, embarrassed at everyone looked at me. I looked around smiling at everyone, but really looking for the familiar ginger head and blue eyes, Ed Sheeran. I couldn't see him, I kept smiling hoping no one seen my dissapointed face. Next thing I knew people were coming up to me, hugging me and wishing me a happy birthday.

"Tay well be back in a minute we're just putting your gifts onto the gift table", Selena told me and rushed off with the ggirls. My hand flew up to my mouth, a gift table, I told everyone not to bring gifts. I pushed through the crowd of people searching for the girls, I spotted them and rushed after them while the music began to play again.

"What the hell, I said there was to be no gifts", I sighed staring at them accusingly.

"Well we didn't organise it", Karlie told me raising her eyebrows.

"Who did then?" I did a full circle my eyes swooping trying to find someone who looked guilty, the girls burst out laughing at my reaction.

"You party planned, duuhhh", Lily laughed jokingly. I smiled at then and then motioned for them to come and dance with me. We rushed onto the dance floor and danced. I looked around and then spotted someone who I didn't want here.

"What's he doing here?" I groaned, flicking my head in the direction of Harry.

"Who?" Selena said turning atound abruptly. "Oh him, I think Cara brought him as her date".

"Oh so the rumours are through, they are dating", I said trying to hide the fact that there was a tinge of jealousy coursing through my vains.

"Yeah, for about six months now", Selena told me.

"And you never thought to tell me", I snapped, so long to trying to hide my jealousy.

"Sorry! I thought you didn't care for him anymore", Selena sighed.

"I don't, I just... Ughhh I don't know.. never umm mind", I stuttered eembarrassed.

"Who were you searching for earlier?" Gigis question caught my attention.

"Oh no one", I said quickly, causing suspicious looks to cross over there faces.

"There's your favourite ginger", Lily smiled warmly at me. I turned around expecting Ed but it was my other favourite ginger, Abigail.

"Oh my God Ab", I screamed and leapt into her arms, she hugged me tight and he hugged her back tighter.

"How are you?" she squealed grabbing my arms and getting a good look at me. "Have you got tinner?" she frowned.

"Definitely not, I haven't stopped eating all day", I laughed.

"Well I better let you greet the rest of your guests while I go to the ladies, but when I come back get ready to dance the night away", she smiled.

"Yes sir", I laughed and she walked of to the ladies.

I turned around and met Harry's gaze he didn't even say hi he just smiled, like I meant nothing to him, like I wasn't even worth a hello. I sighed and walked over to Selena.

"You ok girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah, lets dance", I screamed in excitement. We ran over to an empty place to dance and danced like no one was watching.

______________

"Woah", I groaned as I put my hand to my head, I had the worst hangover ever. Once I knew Ed wasn't coming to my party I drank and drank and drank. That was the worst mistake ever because now I was super sick.

"Hey you ok?" Selena asked as she came into my room with a cup of coffee.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Half two", she smiled as I looked at her in shock. "The girls went home half an hour ago".

"Oh ok, I'm so sick", I groaned.

"Stop moaning and groaning yeah?" she said sternly.

"Ok", I sighed. "Where was Ed last night?"