Missing you

Ed's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, it was my mum.

'Hey Eddie'

'Hi mum. What's up?'

'I was just ringing you to tell you I will be coming up to see you in an hour, so be expecting me'.

'Ok well I'll se you then'.

'Ok bye, talk to you later'. The line went dead and I checked my phone to see if I had any more missed calls. One from Stewart, I quickly rang him back to see what he wanted.

'Whats up Stew'

'Ed were are you? You were meant to be at the studio at half nine, it is now half fucking 10' Stewart was screaming down the line. Shite I totally forgotten

'Sorry man, is there still time for me to come up'

'Yeah I suppose, we can record for another hour'. We said are goodbyes and then I quickly trexted my mum to tell her I'll call up later, because I had studio work to do.

______________

"Ed", my mum shouted with delight as I came through the front door of my childhood home.

"Hey mum, were you cooking?" I asked curiously, following the smell into the kitchen and there sitting on the counter was a proper English dinner.

"That's for you son", my mum told me smiling hugely.

"Oh I missed you so much mum", I smiled hugging her again.

"Or did you miss my dinners", she laughed and I joined in with her.

"Ed son", my Dad said happily as he entered the kitchen and gave me a hug. Oh how I missed my parents.

"How was New York?" my Dad asked me as I tucked into my meal.

"Oh it was cool, I hung out with Taylor for most of it", I told them casually.

"Oh cool, how is she anyway?" my mum asked smiling sweetly, she always liked Taylor.

"She's ok I suppose, I just hope she is ok now", I said sadly. Shite I wasn't

supposed to say the last part my mum is going to ask to many questions.

"What do you mean Ed?" my mum looked extremely worried.

"Harry cheated on her and it hit her bad. She wasn't coping so I was taking care of her and I know she wasn't ready to be left on her own yet", I said smiling sadly.

"Oh poor Taylor", my mum whispered.

"I'm worried about her", I whispered.

_______________

I lay on my bed back in my own apartment, trying to call Taylor. I pressed the call button on skype and soon enough Taylors face popped up on the sreen.

'Hi TAY' I smiled.

'EDDDDDIIIEEE, I miss you so much' Taylor smiled sadly.

'I know Tay I miss you to", I smiled back.

'So what are you up to?' she questioned.

'Oh you know laying in bed, I'm pretty tired'.

'What time is it there it's nine here'.

'It's like half one'.

'Do you want to sleep'.

'Nahh I'm not that tired. So how're you doing' I questioned her seriously. She bit her lip, what's up with her.

'I'm do.. I'm doing ok I suppose. But not as good as when you were here' she smiled at me.

'I really wish I was still there with you. You should come visit me one of the days'.

'Oh my God Ed, really? Are you sure you would want that, I'm sure you're busy and you don't what an extra burden there', she said quickly.

'Tay you should come up on Tuesday, I don't think I'll be too busy'.

'Thanks Ed but I think I'll be ok on my own'.

'No you won't, if you're not here on Tuesday morning I'll fly out to New York myself and get you'. That made her laugh.

'Ok Ed, I better let you sleep'.

'So is that a yes for Tuesday?'

'Yes it is'. With that Taylors face had disappeared from the screen.

Taylor's pov.

I can't believe I'd be seeing Ed tomorrow I was so excited. My friend was looking after Meredith when I was gone, so I didn't need to worry about her. I quickly put the rest of my clothes into my suitcase and headed quickly into tow to garb a coffee and a bagel. When I got back my driver helped me with my suitcase and then we headed for the airport.

"I'll see you later", I called as I ran into the airport, quickly. Soon enough I was in my private jet flying across the sea to see Ed.

"Taylor we've landed", someone called awaking me from my sleep. I opened my eyes slowly and the made my way out of the plane. Ed said he would meet me in the airport and when I seen that ginger head I squealed in delight screaming Ed and ran into my best friends arms.

"Hi Taylor", Ed laughed happily. I haven't been gone that long and you've missed me already.

"Did you not miss me?" I ask looking down and played with the hem of my skirt.

"Of course I did Taylor", he said picking me up and spinning me around. I was laughing which felt like the first time since Ed left.