Saying goodbye

Ed's pov

I entered my flat slowly to find a very angry Taylor staring me up and down with an annoyed look on her face.

"Umm.. Hi Taylor....", I stuttered nervously.

"Hi Ed.... So how was your day. You never called to tell me where you've been. You left the house in a huff today because I said you couldn't come to America. Then you have a nice coffee with my ex whom you decided to tell him that we are dating", her voice raising dramatically as she told me everything. Wait how the hell did she know what I told Harry.

"Emm I did not tell him", I protested hoping she was only guessing what I told him.

"Then what did you tell him?" she squinted her eyes accusingly at me.

"Ehh.. Does it really matter", I stuttered nervously.

"Oh my God I can't believe you Ed, why are you lying to me. Harry already told me that he knew", she screamed at me and stormed of to my room locking the door behind her. Why do I always have to make such a mess of any relationship I'm in?

I knocked on my bedroom door half an hour later hoping Taylor would've calmed down.

"Tay, can I come in?" I asked softly. I heard her sigh and her feet pad across the room to unlock the door. She slowly opened it, looked me up and down and then moved aside to let me come in. I sat down on the bed and waited for Taylor to join me. When she sat down I decided it was time to speak.

"I'm sorry Tay, I know I shouldn't have told Harry. I was just angry and upset, he just came out of no where when I needed someone to talk to. Okay? I do love you and I was so stupid to tell Harry, I never wanted to hurt you", I whispered.

"But you did, by lying to me", she whispered as a tear slipped down her cheek. "I really thought you left me".

"Never Tay, I promise", I kissed her forehead then wrapped her in my arms for a massive hug.

"I love you Ed, but you can't come to America with me", she sobbed.

"I love you Taylor, and okay but I'm really going to miss you", I hugged her tighter not wanting to let her go.

"I know I will to, but its just until I feel comfortable with telling the public and we need to get used to not being with each other, since we're both busy people. Lets just enjoy the rest of the day, and we can cry tomorrow", she smirked pulling away from the hug.

"Okay", I smiled back and kissed he nose. "But there is one question I've got to ask you".

"What?" she questioned nervously.

"When were you talking to Harry?" I asked softly, since it had been nagging at the back of my mind since she mentioned him. She raised her eyes and sighed.

"Ed he rang me and told me not to hang up and then he said congratulations", she stopped suddenly and bit her lip.

"What is wrong?" I questioned slowly, unsure if I actually wanted to know the answer.

"It's just when he was talking to me all sweet and nice, it reminded me of the nice Harry I use to love", she said not meeting my gaze.

"Ehh and do you still love him", I questioned uncertainly.

She hesitated "No of course not Ed, I love you".

"Ok, and what else did he say", I knew there was more to this story then she was telling me.

"He said that he still loved me and that he will do everything in his power to break us up", she said her voice cracking in the middle.

"That wont happen. okay, let's go and relax and enjoy the rest of our evening.

Taylor's pov

"Bye Ed I love you", I cried as I started to head out of the apartment.

"Wait Taylor", he shouted coming up to me and planted a big kiss on my lips. "I love you Taylor".

"I love you to Ed but I really have to go", i sobbed, wiping away my tears and putting on my sunglasses.

Ed helped me carry my suitcases to the taxi then waved me off. Finally I could let out those tears I chad been holding in.
__________

A/n again another slow update sorry guys.