<8> Beach 4 Life.

/Jack's Pov/

School was basically boring as usual and everyone got a lot of homework.

I started to walk out of school to my motorcycle only to get stopped by Repunzal.

"Hey, Jack." she says before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"We are gonna go to the beach today, since the weathers gonna be cold the rest of the week." I nod and grab my back pack straps tighter.

"So would you like to join us?" she asks and I nod.

"Sure, just let me go home and get changed." I say and she nods.

"Meet us at the mall!" she says and I nod before we head our separate ways.

I get on my motorcycle and drive to my house apartment.

As soon as I reach my my apartment door I run inside and threw my backpack on my bed.

I got into my dresser and grabbed my navy blue swim trunks.

I slipped off my clothes -except underwear- and started to slip
on my trunks.

I jumped around while pulling them up then I fell on the ground and groaned.

I pulled them up all the way and slipped on a grey t-shirt until I get there.

I grabbed a towel, my phone, and my sunglasses before walking out the door.

When I reach the mall I see everyone gathered outside.

I pull my motorcycle to a stop and everyone waves.

"Ok, now that everyone's here, lets go to the beach!" Repunzal says before jumping in the car with Hiccup and the rest.

Then they start the car and drive to the beach me following them.

We all park and I get off my bike my sunglasses on.

Repunzal gets out of the car and takes off her sun dress revealing her purple string bikini with a skirt.

And yes, to answer your question.
I was starring at her.

Then Hiccup got out and took off his green t-shirt leaving him in black swim trunks.

Merida jumped out sunglasses on a red tankini top on with black girls swim shorts.

Then another car pulled up and the girl Hiccup sat with today got out.

She had on a yellow string bikini top and yellow swim shorts on -so you could see her belly button piercing-with matching yellow flip flops.

Man she must like yellow. "hey Astrid!" Hiccup yelled before walking over to her.

"I invited her, I hope you guys don't mind." he says putting an arm around her shoulders.

"No, not at all." I say before smiling at her.

Then we all walk to the beach everyone sunglasses on.

When we hit the sand Merida threw her stuff on the ground and ran into the water diving in.

Repunzal shook her head as she picked up Merida's stuff walking to a better spot.

Repunzal and Astrid set up the umbrella and towels.

Then Repunzal laid down with her sunglasses on and started to tan.

Astrid had jumped on Hiccup from behind and told him to walk to the water.

I sighed and watched them walk towards the water where Merida was lurking like a shark.

Then I felt a tap on the shoulder I turned to see Anna.

"Oh, hey." I say and she smiles "hey, mind if I join you guys?" she asks and before I could answer Repunzal did.

"Yes of course!" Repunzal says before putting her arms around my neck and pressing herself up against my back.

"Thanks!" she says before setting her stuff down by a different umbrella with a girl laying under it.

Repunzal and Anna run for the water with the others but I stand there.

I walk closer seeing the bare back of a woman.

She was laying on her left side so her back was facing me, she was laying on a light blue towel that matched her string bikini.

I take one step over and she turns to lay on her back to reveal Elsa.

She had blue sunglasses on and she used her hands to prop her head up but for all I knew she had her eyes closed.

Wow. Was all I could process in my brain. Just, wow.

I stood there starring at her for only God knows how long.

"Stalker much?" I hear behind me and I turn to see Hiccup and Astrid.

"Astrid, leave him alone, he's just starring at his crush." Hiccup says and Astrid grins.

I groan and roll my eyes trying to keep cool "she's not my crush, she's my teacher." I say the last part in a
quieter tone.

Then Astrid starts to laugh real loud and I just roll my eyes before turning and tripping over something
-correction someone- and falling over making someone yelp.

I open my eyes and see I'm laying on top of Elsa like if it were and X just closer to a strait line.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" I say scrambling to get up.

"Get off me Frost breath!" she exclaims trying to push my off.

Then she pushes me to her side and sits up quickly.

"Oh, it's just you." she says and I groan in pain from the punching and kicking as I lay there.

"Sorry." I say sitting up and I was about to get up but she called my name.

"Mr. Frost, would you mind applying some tanning lotion on my shoulders?" she asks and turn to look at her.

"Uh, sure." I say and she hands me the lotion bottle.

She turns do that her back faces me, she pulls her braid to the side and I squirt some lotion out.

I rub in on her shoulders and she get goose bumps.

And for some reason, I started
to blush.

"W-would you do my back too?" she says pointing to her back.

I groan and squirt more lotion before applying it to her back.

I hand her the lotion and stand up "thank you Mr. Frost." she says before putting her sunglasses on and laying on her stomach to tan her back.

I roll my eyes and walk towards the water only to get splashed by Merida.

-•-•-

(A/N) A little cute Jelsa moment there.

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section.

Vote😎😎
.
.
.
Comment😏
.
.
.
Share😎😎