<13> 'Uncool'

/Jack's Pov/

I felt miserable, it's been a week and Repunzal has been annoying me to death. But I do enjoy the kisses.

And I've been getting glares from that Flynn Rider guy lately. Weird.

I walked down the hall as Repunzal explained how Merida was having a party at her house for her birthday that she was forced into having.

Repunzal was explains how we were supposed to dress up so she was gonna make our outfits match somehow.

Boring, was all I could think as we sat in classes today.

Even Elsa tripping and fumbling with her words occasionally don't make it any more less boring.

I was totally ready for school to be over, AND IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR!!!

~Lunch Time~

I walked over to our table that was missing one person, Hiccup. But that's old news he has been sitting with his new group of friends for a while.

Sometimes I see Merida glare in that direction and I look over and see that Astrid girl sitting real close to Hiccup.

I just rolled my eyes and looked back at my food as Merida kept her
death glare.

Then I get tugged at my arm "we're gonna wear matching outfits." Repunzal says and I look at her as she talks to Anna who was smiling.

"Yeah." Anna says as Repunzal explains something that frankly, I can't understand.

Math was horrible! I got called on and I had to stand up and answer.

Well I didn't exactly answer, it was more like fumbling with my words looking at the board for anything that could help.

It washed Elsa erased everything on the board that could be helpful.

So of course she told me sit down and called on another student named Teresa who answered correctly.

She had black wavy hair and blue cat eyes that looked like sapphires. But she was sorta scary.

She wore tan shorts and a black tank top with a skull on it, she almost matched the kid in the back named Nico.

Oh yeah, Nico Di'angelo was a person you didn't want to meet. He was also called the Ghost King. Creepy as ever. He carried around a black pocket knife as he wore black skinny jeans and black t-shirts with skulls or a rock bands on them. He had skull rings and he wore those kinda belts that had like those pointy thinks on them.

He had black hair, I think brown eyes? and he was white, his skin was white as ever from staying indoors. But occasionally I heard tuners about him being real tan if he actually went outside longer than 10 minutes.

Also there were rumors about him being Italian and speaking it. but I never heard him so I doubted it. He had a lip piercing and one of his ears pierced.

I also heard that if you're lucky you might see the angel wing tattooes on the back side of his arms. They say he has angel wings on his back connected with the ones on his arms that made him look sexy. I have no idea why they said that but ok.

Then there was Percy Jackson, a character there. he had black hair green eyes. Very sassy if I do say so myself.

So today was basically nothing special except a tun of homework from math class.

Today was horrible, cause I actually bumped into Nico Di'angelo.

"Oops sorry man." I say bending down to pick up the books he dropped.

"Thank you, but I don't need help." He says and I look up seeing how tired he looked.

"No, no, let me help." I say gathering up his books as he just stood there watching me.

I then stand up and hand them to him as he had an emotionless face. Then I see the inside of his arm and I see marks. Cuts.

That second I regretted ever calling this kid weird. If he cut, what had he been through?

"Hey, if you need anything just call my number." I say writing it down and giving it to him as he looked stunned.

Look I don't know why I just have him my number but I just felt like it was the right thing to do, ok?

"Thanks, I guess." he mumbles and I sigh before patting his shoulder and walking away.

As I walked everyone looked at me as if I were the weirdo, but it kinda felt good. doing something no one els was brave enough to do.

So instead of acting embarrassed I acted proud as I walked down the hall knowing I might've just helped a depressed kid.

Yeah, I'm officially 'uncool' now but whatever.

-•-•-

(A/N) Wow, this chapter was basically me describing Nico Di'angelo. Wow. I should really get a life. Oh and is anyone els in the PJO and HOO fandoms? 'cause I have 2 stores about that if you're interested. not to be self promoting or anything*chuckles nervously*

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote👓📚
.
.
.
Comment😎
.
.
.
Share📚👓