<20> That Awkward Moment.

/Jack's Pov/

"Wha- why?" I asked following her as she wiped tears from her eyes as she walked away from me.

"You stole Jack, and I can't have that influence on my life." Repunzal said turning to me tear stained cheeks and glossy eyes.

"We're done."

My breath got taken out of me as she walked over to Merida's car and hopped in before they drove off together.

After a minute I growled and stomped my foot.

"Why me?!" I yelled to no one in particular.

Then I stuffed my hands in my jean pockets and starting walking down the sidewalk to no in particular destination.

***

After a while I looked up and saw it was dark so I looked at my watch and saw it was 8:00 PM.

I sighed and looked around to see where I was.

I saw a gas station some buildings and a Chipotle restaurant.

Then I saw inside the Chipotle window was Elsa and Hans talking and laughing their plates empty.

She had on a blue glittery dress that showed all the right curves and her hair was in a messy braid and she had on white flats that had snowflakes on them.

I stood there and watched as they talked and ate chips.

Then Elsa's eyes caught mine. I just stared back as she stared at me.

Then I averted my gaze and started walking down the street to my apartment house.

***

I got inside and saw Nico applauding as Emma attempted to dance like a ballerina.

"Nice Job!" he clapped and she curtsied.

Then she turned and saw me.

"Jack!" she exclaimed before running to me and giving me hug. I could smell sweetness on her breath.

"What did you eat?" I asked as we pulled away. "nothing." she giggled glancing back at Nico who whistled cluelessly.

"Smells like cotton candy." I say and she chuckles "No, silly! It's chocolate!" she said before gasping.

"Thanks Em's." I ruffled her hair standing up straight.

"How did I get cotton candy from chocolate?" I whisper to Nico and he shrugged his shoulders.

Then I walked into my room and put in headphones before listening to music to try to lift my spirits.

I wasn't like most people during breakup's I usually got angry but my music calmed me down and made me forget the person as a person I dated.

But it doesn't come that easily to most people.

Most of the time they soak on their past with the relationship and sob for days.

Not me.

Or I just haven't met a girl important enough to me to sob about for days.

Then I looked on my phone and started looking at funny posts on Instagram

Most of the time I looked up the ones that say "that awkward moment when" because they usually are inaccurate and make me laugh at how inaccurate they are.

But I only got to one before my sister busted into my room.

"Jack! Play with me!" She pouted jumping onto my stomach making me groan.

"Why?" I whined "because I want you too!" She exclaimed. "I've got to go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow!" I complained and she stuck out her bottom lip.

"Pwease?" She asked with those brown cute eyes.

"Fine." I groaned and she smiled "yay!" She jumped off of me and onto the floor.

"Now you, I, and Uncle Nico can play tea party!" she exclaimed running out of my door as I followed her.

"Uncle Nico?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders before Emma gets out the tea set.

-•-•-

(A/N) I got "Lips Are Moving" By Megan Trainer stuck in my head.

Hey wait...

That awkward moment when you get "Your Lips Are Moving" by Megan Trainer stuck in your head.

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote👓📚
.
.
.
Comment😎
.
.
.
Share📚👓