<27> Nothing Sweeter Than Morning Revenge.

/Jack's Pov/

Late Saturday evening when I was playing RP (role play) with Nico and Emma as Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia.

Nico was the wicked witch from the west.

Wait, I might've accidentally joined fandoms.

Nico was the evil snow queen in the Narnia books that kills Aslan.

Emma was one of the girls that help save the day.

I came prowling around the corner of the couch with Emma on my back as I did my best to make lion noises trying to imitate the character I was playing.

Then suddenly Nico, (who was dressed in blue clothing to have a more snow queeny effect) jumped out cackling evilly surprising (not) me making me rear resulting in Emma falling off my back.

"Run Princess run!" I exclaimed and she stood up before putting her hands on her hips sassily. "No. I must protect my people." she looked from me to Nico who was starring at us watching for how this was going to go down.

Emma waved her star wand around before yelling charge and running at Nico who acted afraid yelling out how he would get her as she beat on him playfully until he was finally dead.

No, he wasn't really dead. It's just role play. You guys seriously need help.

Nico lay limp and Emma shouted for joy before jumping on his chest making him grunt a little making me chuckle at his pain.

"Victory for Narnia!" she shouted and I whoop whooped and we ran to the kitchen to drink Sunny D as the reward.

Soon Nico walked in rubbing his chest where Emma once stood.

"She looks less than she weighs." Nico commented quietly and I nodded smiling while sipping my Sunny D juice.

I was just about to talk when my phone started buzzing in my pocket.

"Hold on." I pulled out my phone and turned away before putting it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Jack, yes it's me Elsa."

I smiled not knowing why I just smiled but I did.

"Yeah? What do you need?" I asked hoping she didn't want me to clean something of hers again like a stupid butler.

And though I hate it, I have to admit I'm one heck of a butler.

If I do say so myself.

"Nothing, I just wanted to invite you and Emma to church tomorrow."

Church. Holy chocolate I completely forgot about church.

"Yeah, sure we would love to. Can Nico come too?"

By now everyone in my apartment was listening to our conversation.

"Of course!" Elsa sounded to excited making me and Nico snicker.

"Ok," I calmed down "When does it start?"

"Around 10:00, but be at my house at 9:30." I nodded and we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

"Just double checking but. Who was that?" Nico asked curiously as he lifted himself onto the counter while i slipped my phone back into my jean pocket.

"Oh that was just Elsa." I let the words slip from my tongue making Emma gasp.

"Is is that pretty lady that's your girlfriend!?'