<26> 'Wee Giant'.

/Elsa's Pov/

I woke up around 10:00 AM and looked out my window to see the sun shining down on the tree outside my window.

I smiled and got out of bed before stretching and yawning so wide I bet you could've seen down my throat.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before combing my hair and yawning again. 

What are you doing? my mind said. It's Saturday, you're supposed to be sleeping in.

I groaned and looked at my bed. Heavenly comfy pillows calling me, beckoning me to jump back in and start snoring z's until Sunday morning.

I shook it off and grabbed my Bible before flipping to the book of Job which I had been reading from for a while. So I started to read for my morning devotion's.

After I read for 15 minutes I stood and got dressed out of my PG's and into a t-shirt and jeans before heading downstairs to find that everyone was in the living room sleeping all over each other probably worn out from staying up so late.

I smiled and was about to take a picture when I heard the toilet flush. Someone was awake.

I turned to see the girl with blonde princess curled hair and sharp intimidating stormy grey eyes.

"Oh, did I wake you?" she asked and I shook my head. "Of course not, you're fine." I said and she smiled before going and sitting down on a chair by the island.

"What are you doing up so early? You'd think you'd be tired from staying up so late." I say and she yawns nodding while rubbing her arm.

"Yeah, but this is pretty late for me though. I should've been awake at 6:00 actually."

"Why on earth would you torture yourself to get up that early on a Saturday morning like that?" I asked completely serious.

Annabeth shrugged her shoulders. "I was raised in a military home, I guess I'm just used to it." I smiled at her words and nodded before starting to make coffee for when the other girls were to wake up.

"Well that's a good excuse." I smiled and she chuckled before scratching her head as I kept preparing the coffee for the teens.

Soon 1 by 1 the girls woke up Anna last, so the other girls startled her to wake her up making us see her horrible morning hair.

And though no one mentioned it she looked like a feroscieus beast who had just walked through a whirlwind.

They all poured themselves bowls of cereal and ate up as I tried to tidy up the living room they had reaked havok on the previous night.

"Jeez, what did they even do in here?" I huffed untangling the blankets from one another that seemed to be twisted together. 

After, I folded the blankets and set them on the couch for Anna to put away because I had already done enough.

"So who's thinking about college?" Annabeth asked as I walked into the kitchen where they either sat or stood eating their cereal.

Everyone except Anna and Merida raised their hands.

"What? Why don't you wanna go to college?" Rapunzel asked leaning on her elbow her chin placed in her palm.

"I don't need to!" Merida exclaimed her mouth full of cereal. Merida swallowed, "I want adventure!" she stood for more dramatic effect, "I want to travel the globe with a backpack with only the necassaries in it!" Merida said.

" A phone and charger?" Repunzal said and everyone laughed making Merida glare.

"yea' yea' whatever." Merida waved them off and sat down.

Then they all quieted down. 

"Why don't you want to go to college?" Annabeth asked Anna as I stood in the corner getting my cereal. 

"Oh, umm me? Well, you guys would think it's stupid." Anna said and all the girls protested.

"Fine, fine, you asked for it." Anna sighed and looked at the counter. "I don't wanna go to college because I wanna grow up and start a family."

My heart did a little skip when she said that, she had never told me this before. Ever. Why now?

"Aww." the girls cooed making Anna blush.

"That'a ADORABLE!" Punzie squealed and Anna chuckled.

"Kids are annoying, you should live with me brother's. Wee devils they are I say." I chuckled at Merida's description of her younger siblings.

"Yeah, you say they're devils? You should've lived across from Jack growing up. Then you can say 'wee devil'." Repunzal sipped her coffee after speaking.

"Aye! Yes, I remember!" Merida said before laughing. "I remember when he was shorter than us all and he'd get so angrey at when we'd tease the wee lad for being shorter than us. I even remember him putting a fist up towards me." Merida said demonstrating and they all laughed along with me in the corner watching them.

I could imagine Jack doing that.

"And he'd say-" Merida cleared her throat before speaking in a deep tone trying to imitate Jack. "'That's not fair! I'll get you back one day you'll see! I'll be taller than all of you!' So we called him the 'Wee Giant' until he actually did outgrow us." Merida sat as everyone talked chuckling, and I wondered if Jack would get ticked off if I called him that.

Hmm, that's a good idea.

-~-~-

I actually have the next chapter planned, hah. For once.