<3> Glasses

/Percy's Pov/

Furring math class miss Arendell asked me to answer the problem on the board but I couldn't read it.

So I completely embarrassed myself and had to sit back down so this other girl could read it. I think her names Teresa.

After math class miss Arendell stopped me and waited until everyone left to talk to me.

"Is there something wrong Percy?" she asks me "I-I don't know." I reply.

She sighs and puts her hands on her hips "do you need glasses?" she asks.

"No. it's not that it's blurry I just can't read it." I say and she smiles compassionately.

"Ok." She pats my left shoulder with her right hand.

"Just try harder next time." she says before she squeezes my shoulder then letting go.

Then she sends me out of the class room and I walk down the hall to my locker putting my math stuff away.

Then I see a girl curly blond hair pulled into a pony tail, she's wearing a orange tank top with spaghetti straps, and she's wearing ripped jean shorts that stopped right above her knees.

Then she opened the locker next to mine as I kept looking at her.

Then she glanced over at me before looking into her locker again glancing over several times.

Then she shuts her Locker and leans on it crossing her arms as she's now looking at me.

"What are you looking at?" she asks then I notice I was just standing there starring at her.

"Uh-I-umm-you." I say now probably now blushing.

"Your drooling. wipe your mouth." she said which made my blush a lot more visible now.

I wiped my mouth before looking back at her "names Annabeth. what's yours?" I pause for a moment at her question.

"Uh- Percy. it's Percy Jackson."

/Jacks Pov/

I walk down the hallway mumbling to myself about my new teacher.

"Hi I'm Elsa Arenedell." I mimicked her making fun even though no one could hear.

Then I scoffed "no one cares." I say before opening my locker and stuffing my math stuff inside.

Then I close my locker door and see Repunzal pop out of nowhere.

"Woah! geez you scarred me." I said putting my hand on my chest catching my breath.

"Sorry." she said holding a sparkly notepad up to her chest as she looked up at me with her green eyes.

I smiled "so what do you want?" I ask as politely as possible I just couldn't word it any other way.

"Umm. I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the mall with the rest
of the group today." she said.

I inhale sharply "ooh. I don't know." She then looks down nailed it! Now I know she wants me to come.

"I'll think about it." I say and she looks up a smile appearing on her face.

"Ok see you then!" she says "wait I didn't say I would-" then she grabs my face and pecks me on the lips before skipping down the hall.

I watch her skip as a smirk appears on my face ooh! I got it good! I think to myself before fallowing her down the hall.

-•-•-

(A/N) Hey what's up! I jury wanted to ask if anyone els is a Percybeth fan. if so just comment!

Silent readers DONT be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section.

Vote💙👓
.
.
.
Comment😱
.
.
.
Share👓💙