<2> Arithmetic Class

/Jacks Pov/

I sat at a table eating my lunch my friends all around eating their lunches too but mostly talking to each other.

Hiccup at my left in a green long sleeved shirt and dark brown shorts.

Merida was to my on my right in ripped up jean shorts and a navy blue tank top with spaghetti straps.

Repunzal was on Merida's right and on Hiccups left was Anna.

"Isn't that right Hiccup." Anna says intertwining her arm with his snuggling up to him all in one second startling him.

"Huh? I didn't hear what you guys were talking about." he said "Well good thing I like to ease drop." I interjected Hiccup just rolled his eyes.

I raised my arms up being dramatic but when I was about to speak Merida shoved her apple in my mouth.

I groaned and let my arms fall making Merida laugh snorting a lot.

Then everyone started to laugh Hiccup laughed too.

I just sat there this face -_- with an apple in my mouth so I guess
this face -o-

"HA! HA! HA!" I sarcastically laugh through the apple making it muffled.

Then I spit the apple out and catch it before I stick the part that was in my mouth in Merida's mouth.

Then she stops laughing and her face turns red with anger making me laugh so hard closing my eyes hurting my stomach.

Then I feel pressure in my abdomen and I open my eyes and stop laughing noticing that Merida just punched me.

Then I grab my abdomen and Merida just puts a fist up as warning the apple still in her mouth.

"Ok geez." I say putting my hands up in surrender.

Then I stand and walk over to the dumpster throwing my trash away before I head out into the hallway.

I walk down the hallway my phone in hand texting Emma.

⬇Texts⬇

(Jack: hey you ok?)

(Emma: I'm fine Jack.)

(Jack: ok just wondering. hey is Sandy doing ok?)

(Emma: yeah he's sleeping in his bed.)

(Jack: well when he wakes up give him a bone for me.)

(Emma: ok... Question... Did you ask her out yet?)

(Jack: Emma. It's the first day of school. of course I didn't ask her yet.)

(Emma: if I were you I would've already.)

(Emma: sorry Jack gotta go dads coming! TTYL!)

⬆Texts⬆

I groan before I shut off my screen and slide my phone into my pocket.

I sigh and keep walking to my locker grabbing a couple books for my next class. I have already done history, science, language-or English whichever you prefer. language was the last subject before lunch. the subjects were in that order an now after the bell rang I was headed to my next class. Arithmetic.

/Elsa's Pov/

"Fine." I said sitting in the principles office "I'm sorry but Mr's Fleming died yesterday and we need someone to fill in for her at least until we can find someone. And you are more than capable of that." Hans
explained to me.

"It's ok really." then I hear the bell ring. "I guess I should go." I say a smile spread across my face before I stand up and walk out of the
principles office.

/Jacks Pov/

I slipped inside the classroom just in time to find a good seat before other teens came in.

When everyone's all settled some teens start some conversations cause there's no teacher in here.

So I look back at Repunzal and she notices before smiling and waving a bit and I smile back.

But just as I was about to speak to her I heard the door to the classroom open and I looked forward.

What I saw made me groan Great just who I needed to teach my worst subject. I thought to myself as I laid my head back for a second looking at the ceiling.

"Hello class I'm Elsa Arendell and I'll be teaching arithmetic for a while because of some minor complications."

(A/N) guess Elsa's a math teacher now.*smirks evilly* I have plans...
And look at the pic above! 😂
But totally true.

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote😎😎
.
.
.
Comment😏
.
.
.
Share😎😎