<11> Saved by the-. Jack?

/Elsa's Pov/

After school Anna begged me to come to the mall with her, and it was getting annoying so I said yes.

We pulled in the parking lot and we walked inside of JCpenny's.

She ran to a clothes rack and started looking at skirts.

"Isn't this one cute?" she asks holding up a short pink skirt.

"Yeah, if you like people seeing your butt." I says and she gasps.

Then she puts the skirt back on the rack and stomps away.

I roll my eyes and follow her to the food court.

She orders some Chinese food and I order a pizza slice.

We sit down and Anna and we start to eat our food.

Then all of a sudden she gasps before smiling and waving to someone behind me.

Then I get a confused look on my face and I look back to see Repunzal, Merida, Hiccup, and ugh Jack.

"Hey Anna!" Repunzal says before walking over and giving Anna a hug.

"Ugh! Not her!" I hear Jack complain and I roll my eyes.

They sit down with us and talk with Anna avoiding conversation with me.

After Anna finishes her meal we all head to another store, me being the 6th wheel.

"Ooh! Clare's!" Anna exclaims before Repunzal and her run into the store.

"Come on, we're going here." Merida says grabbing Hiccups arm and pulling him into Hot Topic.

Then that left Jack and me, great.

Jack stood there shifting uncomfortably as we stood in an awkward silence.

"I'm starting to notice you have trouble in math." I say and he groans.

"Look I don't want to stand here with you either." I say before sighing.

Then there's a silence and I wonder if I said something wrong.

"Yeah, Math isn't my best subject." Jack finally says rubbing the back of his neck.

Then I turn and see Repunzal and Anna walking out of Clare's with pink and purple bags filled with girly stuff.

"Lets go get Mericup." Repunzal says and Jack nods before we all head to Hot Topic.

"What's Mericup?" I ask and Anna nods just as confused as I.

"It's a ship name for Merida and Hiccup, we know they like each other but they won't admit it." Repunzal says and Jack nods crossing his arms.

Then in Hot Topic I see a Minion shirt from Despicable Me that I like.

Then I go and grab my size before walking to the checkout counter as Anna and the rest grab Hiccup and Merida.

Then the man at the counter looks me up and down before getting back to his work.

"$10.00." he says and I nod before opening my purse and taking out a ten dollar bill.

I hand it to him and he puts it in the cash register occasionally stealing glances at me.

He had black hair, a lip piercing, and tattoos all over his beefy arms.

Then he hands me the receipt and leans on the counter.

"How about we go out sometime." he says and I blush.

"Uh- no thank you. But thanks for offering." I say before trying to walk away but he puts his hand on mine that was on the counter.

"Come on." he says before picking up my hand and kissing it.

"Uh- I-" then I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist "she's my girlfriend." then my eyes widened and I looked up and saw it was Jack that had his arm around me.

"So buzz off bozo." Jack says shooting the guy a glare.

Then the guy lets go of my hand and Jack smiles before nodding "have a nice day." he says before he walks me out of the store his arm around my waist.

"Why did you do that?" I ask no louder than a whisper.

Then as if all of a sudden I turned ugly he took his arm from around my waist.

"I don't know." he said brushing his arm off in disgust.

Then I noticed he had muscles in his arms and I kinda wanted it wrapped around my waist again.

Stop it Elsa! my mind scolded me and I shook my head.

He crosses his arms and we walked over to Anna and and the rest of them together.

And all I was hoping was that they didn't see any of it.

And of course they did.

Great.

-•-•-

(A/N) Finally! some Jelsa! I think I just have it away didn't I?
Oh whale🐳

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote👓📚
.
.
.
Comment😎
.
.
.
Share📚👓