<30> Inner Voice

|Jack's Pov|

"Hey Jack," Elsa said and I hummed in response. "Hmm?" I looked at her and she fidgeted on her feet a deep blush forming on her cheeks. "What is it, Elsa?" I leaned close to her face so that our noses were almost touching.

She blushed harder before looking up from the floor and into my eyes. "I-I think you're a really great guy... And I want to go out with you instead of Hans." She closed her eyes as if she was waiting for impact. I gasped a blush forming on my cheeks also.

"Oh, uh, uhm.. I-. Uhm.." I couldn't get out any words.

"Oh just kiss me!" She exclaimed and I smirked before grabbing her chin and tilting it up towards my face making her look at me. "As you wish my Queen." 

Then I began to lean down slowly coming closer and closer to that beautiful face of hers. Right before contact, I closed my eyes. And then I woke up.

I sat up and panted a deep blush on my cheeks. "W-w-what is wrong with my head!?" I whispered before looking down at the blankets that were bunched around my waist. I don't know what's gotten into me lately but I seriously need to clear my head, do a cleanse, or something! I can't keep thinking of my teacher like this!

I groaned and was about to lay back down when my phone started to ring really loudly. I jumped up really quickly my heart beating fast because of the jump scare so early in the morning.

I picked it up and saw it was my dad. I sighed and wiped my forehead as if to get sweat off of it. I'm just thankful it's wasn't that person.. Who I might've dreamt about. That would've been awkward.

I made myself answer the call and put it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, son I'm sorry I called you so early but I didn't want to take the chance of Emma picking the phone up instead." I grit my teeth at my father's words. I felt like he had no right to call me his son.

"What's so secretive that only I can hear?" I asked sounding more sassy and snippy than I wanted to. My dad sighed before groaning, "I'm getting sued." 

"What!?" I exclaimed before covering my mouth hoping I hadn't accidentally woken up Nico and Emma who were probably cuddling to probably stay warm on this chilly morning.

"I know, it's pretty bad-"

"How!?' I whispered now minding how loud my voice could get.

My dad sighed, "It's a long story. But for now, could you and Emma mind how much money you're spending? Maybe save some for yourselves?" He said and I sighed before nodding. "Yeah, I'll keep an eye on my spending."

"Thanks, Jack." 

"Anytime."

"I love you son."

I grit my teeth "Goodbye dad."

I hung up and let out a long weary sigh. What were we going to do? I grabbed some undergarments and went to take a shower to clear my head.

I squirted shampoo into my hand before scrubbing my head as I thought about jobs I could get. I'd have to start making money for Emma if dad's gonna get sued. I rinsed the soap off of my scalp before just standing there in the water enjoying the warmth as it ran it droplets down my body. Thank God for showers.

Once I was out of the shower I made PB and J's for everyone for school. "Hey, Jackie..." Emma greeted me as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes making me smile at how calm she was. 

Then Nico came out. His hair was a mess and he had dark circles under his eyes as if he hadn't slept a wink. "Good morning?" I asked and he shook his head a death glare in his eyes as he poured himself a cup of orange juice.