<10> Best Prank Ever!

/Jacks Pov/

When it wa a lunch time I got a bunch of pats on the back and compliments like.

"Good prank!"
"I would've never thought of that!"
"That was sick dude!"
"Can you tell me how to do that?"

But I ignored them all and sat at my table, or the Big Four's table, except we're done a member.

Hiccup has new "friends" he hasn't been sitting with us anymore.

"Ugh! this is so annoying!" Merida said beating her head off table.

"It's ok, he'll be back... right?" Repunzal asks and I sigh.

"I don't know." I say looking over as he talked with his new friends a smile on his face as that Astrid girl sat awfully close.

"All we can do is hope..." I say and everyone at my table nods.

"Ok." Anna says sitting up strait "all I have to say is, THAT WAS THE BEST PRANK EVER!" she exclaims and Repunzal shushes her.

"Well thank you." I say smirking.

"Wait. Won't your sister be mad that you said that?" Repunzal asks and Anna slides on her shades and leans back.

"Who says she's gonna know I said that?" she says and I chuckle.

After we finish lunch we all head to our classes.

/Elsa's Pov/

After my class I walked to the bathroom as students snickered at me.

But when I glared at them they would stop snickering that second.

I walked into the girls bathroom and I started to put water on my face.

Then after a moment the blue pain started to clean off my face.

After I got most of it off I sighed and looked into the mirror again.

Then I wiped off my clothes a but before walking back out into the halls.

Then I saw Hans walk out of his office and when he sees me he smiles.

"Hello Elsa."he says and I smile back "hello Hans." I stop in front of him.

"Hey, I would you umm-" he scratches behind his ear.

"Yes?" I ask "would you like to go out to eat?" he says and I look at his face trying to read him.

"Like a date?" I ask and he nods scratching behind his ear again.

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it." I say "alright, take all the time you need." he says and I smile before we head our separate ways.

Them I clutch my book tighter. Did someone just ask me out? no way! I must be hallucinating!

Then I get in my car and drive out and grab a burger from McDonalds for lunch.

Then I head back and it was time to teach arithmetic.

I sigh and walk inside the classroom careful not to open any drawers.

After the students came in and I had drawn on the board it was time for math.

"Oh who can tell me- oh!" I exclaim as my chalk breaks into a small piece that I couldn't write with.

And the only chalk was in a drawer, so I did the safest thing.

"Mr. Frost." I say holding a ruler "would you mind coming and opening this drawer for me, just to make sure there's nothing in there that could be... sticky." I say and he sighs.

Then he walks up in a white t-shirt and faded jeans.

"Oh course babe." he whispers and I scoff.

Then he got behind the desk and I went behind him.

He opened it and I hid behind him but nothing happened.

"Better, miss?" he asks and I groan "go back to your seat." I demand and he holds up his hands in surrender as he walks back and sits down.

Them I continue class and avoid asking or picking Jack.

-•-•-

(A/N) Troublemaker! Jack's a Troublemaker!

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote📚
.
.
.
Comment👓
.
.
.
Share📚