<19> Da Punishments.

/Elsa's Pov/

"What?!" Jack exclaimed standing to his feet.

"You heard me." Hans said a smug look on his face as he leaned on his left arm that was on his desk.

"I will not be the school's janitor!" he protests. "and why not?"I ask crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"I'll look like an idiot!" he exclaims and I smirk. "that's exactly the point." I say and he growls under his breath.

Then we stand nose to nose glaring at each other my arms crossed his hands at his sides that were in fists.

"It's only for a month." Hans says and Jack gasps. "a month!" he exclaims looking at Hans.

"Well, you did steal my ring." I say looking him up and down. "It's just a ring. What's so important about it anyways." Jack says and I growl.

Before I could stop myself I slapped him.

"Hey!" he yells grabbing his cheek that was turning a red color. "it was given to me by my Father to stay pure until my marriage!" I yell at his face panting.

"He died in a car accident! I mean so why would the ring be important at all!" I say sarcastically.

Then he looked at me and nodded before sighing. "I'm sorry Ms. Arendell." He says his head falling.

Then I notice what I had done. I pull myself away from Jack and rub my left arm with my right hand.

"I-I'm sorry Jack." I say looking at the ground and he nods. "for hitting you." I finish. "it's ok. I deserved it." he says.

Then I look up and he does also and our gaze met each others eyes.

We stood that way for a moment until Hans cleared his throat.

"Elsa, you still haven't given your punishment." Hans says.

"Right." I say gathering myself together thinking of a quick punishment.

"So?" Hans asks pushing me.

"Umm..." I pause and they both look at me in curiosity.

"You have to do whatever I say for a month." I say and his eyes widen.

"Nu-uh. No way!" he says shaking his head. "What? are you chicken?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"Of course not! But I'm not gonna be some weird teachers slave." He says sticking his tongue out in disgust.

"Fine, then be a janitor for 2 months." "Ah-I'll be your slave." he says and I nod.

"Very well." I say before looking at Hans and nodding."then the punishments are set. You will be her slave and a janitor for 1 month." Hans says in a judge type of way.

"You are excused." Hans says nodding "Thank you." Jack says before walking to the door and opening it.

"For nothing." He says before slamming it shut and walking away.

"I'm glad you have your ring back." Hans says and I nod. "me too." I look at it with a smile on my face.

"So, is tonight ok at 7:00?" he asks gathering his stuff and I nod. "I'll pick you up at your house." he says standing up revealing how he was a little taller than Jack.

"Sounds good." I say and he walks over to me before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"See you tonight." he says before walking out of his office his stuff in his hand.

I stood there blushing at what he just did. I felt my warm cheek with my fingers before walking out of his office remembering what his lips felt like against my cheek.

-•-•-

(A/N) I like Hans in this story.

No, this isn't helsa so just calm yoselves.

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote📚👓
.
.
.
Comment😎
.
.
.
Share👓📚