<22> Anti-Social, Nerdy, Fangirl Teenagers.

/Elsa's Pov/

It had a been a few days and Jack was warming up to the idea that he would be at my house everyday basically being Anna and I's butler.

"Here's your lemonade." He said setting it down roughly.

"Mhmm!" I cleared my throat not looking up from the book I was reading.

"What?" he asked forcing me to look up from my book.

"Please be easy with glass, it's fragile and will brake."

Jack's hands turned into fists.

"Something else's pretty fragile." he grumbled his jaw clenched.

I shifted in my chair. "Was that an insult?"

"I don't know was it princess?" he said mockingly.

"Ugh!" I rolled my eyes

"If you're gonna call me royalty call me Queen like I deserve."

I looked back down at my book and started reading more.

"Fine, Queen Elsa. - or should I call you the Snow Queen?"

I looked up at him and smiled finding his face inches from mine.

"Whichever you prefer." I leaned closer so that our noses were almost touching.

"Mr. Frost."

He shivered as if my whispering of his name sent frost down his spine.

He groaned and stood up straight before walking towards the kitchen.

"Will you please do the dishes while you're in there?" I yelled.

"As you wish Queen Elsa!" he yelled back making me smile.

Boy was it gonna be fun being Queen.

***

/Jack's Pov/

Walking through school was horrible everyday knowing everyone knew I was the new janitor and I was dumped by the hottest girl in school.

Well, 2nd hottest.

Someone els holds that category.

Someone that I won't talk about.

I stuffed my books in my locker and grabbed the ones for my next class which was history.

"Oh, really?" Repunzal's voice rang through the halls after the clip clop of her torture devises people call high-heels.

"Wow that's cool." I closed my locker and looked to see her talking to the biggest player in school.

Flynn Rider.

Yep.

Known for his good looks and awesome moves on the field.

He was a jock, he played football, and he dated lots of girls.

I almost didn't want Punzie to end up with this guy but I shrugged it off.

She was a cold hearted witch.

She deserved what was coming to her.

I mean, I still can't understand it.

Dumping the hottest guy in school (and most athletic might I add.)

The hottest (2nd hottest) girl and hottest guy as a couple. What better couple than that?

I mean, wouldn't that be the kind of perfect couple in those cheesy romantic high-school novels the anti-social, nerdy, fangirl teenagers read?

"Yeah, I even got paid." Flynn replied back oh so player-y.

I rolled my eyes. Oh here we go.

"Buzz off, just cause you're still mending your broken heart doesn't mean she can't mingle."

Ok, what did that Flynn guy just say to me?

"Excuse me?" I asked him cautiously.

Apparently Flynn Rider had seen my eye roll. Nice to know someone was looking that closely.

"You heard me." He said starring me straight in the eyes.

Oh, ok I get it. He's being possessive to his new prey... Alright...

"Umm, my heart is not broken. She was the one crying when we broke up if I remember correctly." I tapped my chin dramatically as Repunzal gasped.

"Oh, right and I never cried that night." I scoffed "I even went home and had a good time with my friend and sister." I said gesturing to Nico who gave me the don't include me in this face.

Everyone had started to gather around as we hurled insults at each other.

But when Flynn threw the first punch, I knew he was serious about Repunzal.

Dang it.

Kinda wanted that witch to get played.

I barely dodged but when I looked at him he let out an un-manly whimper.

"Dude he's got the face of an angry bear." I heard someone whisper.

Huh, apparently I had learned Nico's glaring face.

Score!

"Here hold these." I handed my books to a girl who obviously liked me cause she squealed.

I cracked my neck and got ready to give Flynn Rider the bloodiest nose he'd ever had.

-•-•-

(A/N: Well that escalated quickly...

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote📚👓
.
.
.
Comment😎
.
.
.
Share👓📚