Chapter 22

A/N - I am now 76 for Spiritual :D. I know I won't stay up there for long but I just want to say thank you so much. Warning - This chapter is slightly sexual!

Chapter 22

For the whole day, Drake and I tried to avoid Rosita; the evil witch. When the after school bell rung we rushed out and walked through the forest. It was a big relief on our shoulders when we didn't have to panic about running into her. Drake took me deep in the woods and we stopped at a lake and sat down on the grass. I could smell the wild flowers and leaves. I felt them stimulating my senses.

"I think I should tell the elders." Drake said breaking the silence.

"You should, I don't want to live in fear from her. When will you tell them?" I asked.

"Well I won't see them till Sunday." 

"That sounds good." I sighed with relief. "So what time should you pick me up for the party?" 

"About 7 O' Clock. I can't wait for you to see what real parties are like." He said smiling. He laid on the grass and I followed. We stared at the sky. It was so beautiful.

"I can't wait either." I smiled also. "Thank you for helping me today."

"Don't thank me, I would do anything for you." He sat up and locked his eyes with mine. "I really care about you Crystal and want you to be happy." I sat up. I could feel my pulse raising and my cheeks turning red. He aimed to kiss my lips but I turned my head which made him kiss my cheek. It made me feel flushed. It felt so arousing even if he was a wet kisser!

"Sorry, I....er.." He said while looking away.

I placed my hand on his cheek and made him turn his head to look at me again, this time I planted a kiss on his lips. It felt warm and tender. He placed his hands around my waist and continued to kiss me. I couldn't control myself. I felt so much energy. He stuck his tongue in my mouth which felt amazing. I climbed on top of him and he started kissing my neck. I moaned a little then I pulled away to take a breath. My mouth was still opened. I touched my lips and they felt hot. He stroked my cheek. 

"You are so irresistible!" He said to me. I smiled.

All of a sudden I felt a pain in my chest which burned like crazy.

"Are you okay?" Drake panicked.

"Yes I'm fine, I just have to go!" I got up said good bye then I ran home. When I got home I ran to my bedroom and jumped into the shower. What came over me? 

The pain had stopped. I was confused where it came from. When I got out the shower and wrapped myself up I saw Alex standing next to my bed. Upset!