Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The last bell ran signalising that it was time to go home. As I was leaving I tried to make sure Drake didn't see me. I decided to walk through the forest to get home. I could feel so much energy as I got closer to the cabin. I could hear the screams again. Tears ran down my cheek. I felt someone wipe them away for me. I looked up with delight and saw Alex. He was still in white with a white glow which shone bright across the forest.

"Such a pretty face even when crying." He said softly.

"How comes I can feel you?" I cried.

"I don't know, I have tried to touch you since but you never noticed." He blushed as he realised that sounded pervy.

"Maybe it's to do with me thinking about you and being next to the cabin." I cried more. Now I could feel my cheeks heating up and eyes going red. "You told me you didn't have time at the hospital, what did you mean?"

"I'm sorry I left like that, being here for too long makes me tired and weak therefore I can't stay for long. I have something to show you though." He said with a big smile on his face. He stepped back and raised his arms with his palms out. All of a sudden. I saw big, white, fluffy wings stretch out from his body. They were bigger than him. They were so beautiful to look at. 

"Come, take my hand." He said. I took his hand and he put me on his back. I felt his wings, they were soft not like anything on earth. 

"What are you?" I asked as he got ready to fly.

"Your guardian Angel." He said and with a moment  no sooner he took off and we were flying in the air. It felt magic. I could see the trees and buildings. As i looked up I could see the pretty stars. I thought I was going to fall so I held him tighter, his body was so warm I could feel my body becoming aroused. 

"I have so much to tell you Crystal but for now I'll let you enjoy this." He said with a gently tone. I kissed his neck and felt sparks of energy flying in my body. I could tell he was happy. I was happy!