Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I didn't get much sleep last night, It was strange to be back in my room sleeping on my bed. I watched out the window to see if I could see him again. Nothing.

I got dressed and noticed a pleasant smell coming from downstairs. To my delight I could see Dad flipping pancakes. My favourite. I set myself at the table and noticed how happy both my parents were. I felt happy for once. When I got my pancakes I used magic to make the maple syrup come to my hand. I was pretty impressed with myself and so was Dad. But Mum on the other hand looked pissed off and started lecturing me about it saying I will soon turn lazy.

"Why can't I just practise my magic at home, it's not dangerous." I argued

"Because you may not be able to control it." She continued with a look of disgust on her face

"But I've been practising and I'm getting better at it." 

"I said no Crystal. Do you want to burn down this house too?" She shouted. 

My blood ran cold. I felt so ashamed of myself. My hands wouldn't stop shaking. Ruth warned me that when I get mad I have to make sure I don't take it out on the person by using magic. I tried to stop myself. I looked in her eyes and I knew what she was saying was the truth but she was cruel about it.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. It was Monday which means school day. I'm in the first year of 6th form doing my A Levels. Since I've been away I will have a lot of catching up to do. Great!

I was outside the school when I noticed I could smell pine leaves indicating all the bad auras from the people who hated me.

I started walking in, I could feel all the eyes piecing through my skin. I heard some of them say "What is she doing here?" I was very close to exploding on them. I sprinted to my locker and when I opened it, it was full of death notes. Tears ran down my face. I wiped my eyes and as I turned around I knocked into some guy. I think he was new here because I didn't recognise his face. He had jet black hair with green eyes. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He said.

"It's fine." I replied back trying to make as little conversation because I knew when he found out what happened, he would hate me too. I could smell something familiar, but I couldn't remember what Ruth told me about it.

A/N Hey guys thank you so much for all the reads and votes, I am now number 230 for Spiritual. This chapter way be my last upload till tomorrow night but I'll try to upload today :) x Thanks